Sign in to follow this  
mattd860

Lift Tube for Rear Attachents

mattd860

can someone supply a part # and/or diagram for the lift tube that mounts above the rear axle and acts as a cable guide for lift cable that raises and lowers rear attachments?

Does Toro even still make/sell this part? can it be made out of simple steel pipe if the part is unavailable?

B-8074

I've used 1/4 inch metal break line, and flared the ends.

Butch

can someone supply a part # and/or diagram for the lift tube that mounts above the rear axle and acts as a cable guide for lift cable that raises and lowers rear attachments?

Does Toro even still make/sell this part? can it be made out of simple steel pipe if the part is unavailable?

There are two kinds of tubes. The tube is almost straight for the manual transmissions and is curved for the automatics.

mattd860

I have a manual transmission

Forest Road

If ou're patient they can be had on ebay. Or new through Toro..OUCH!!!!

Shuboxlover

What tractor are you working on, I am sure I have one which I would sell you very cheap. Let me know the model number of the tractor, and I'll let you know if I have one.

mattd860

Shubox - I sent you an email with the model #s of my Wheel Horse tractors. Thanks!

mattd860

This link explains all and provides a link to the part number of the lift tube (part #105529) - http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...23&hl=lift+tube. This is what I was looking for so I can order it new if I have to.

Shubox - let me know asap if you have one because if you don't have it, I'm to order a new one.