Sign in to follow this  
1973Auto

DUH

1973Auto

This may be a little long, but I hope you will find some humor in this. This is why I have titled this

C-Series14

Here's your DUH! :)

Live and learn...happened to me a couple times. :USA:

Indy w h

Mistakes :) we all make them :USA: but don't worry about it :wh:

Indy

Shuboxlover

I have NEVER wasted two days trying to get a tractor started.... :)

wheel horse man

That happend to me before on my 1276 i went thought the carb to the filters to the pump an then found out it had a cloged fuel line :) but you learn buy your mastakes :USA:

squonk

We had a vendor site at a show last month. Friend of mine and his brother buy riders cheap and resell. Brother had a nice B-111 on the trailer. Went to unload it and it wouldn't start. He couldn't understand it. "I mowed with it last night". I looked at it quick as I was busy. "It's a fuel problem' I told him. He had put fuel in it before he came ect. ect. He was fuming. Wondering if he had a dirty carb, went and found a used fuel pump and so on. "If it doesn't run it's staying on the trailer"

I keep yelling to him,"check your fuel line for a pinhole as well as the vacuum hose to the pump" He leaves it home the next 2 days of the show. His brother told me the other day that he took it to a mower shop and guess what they found? A hole in one of the lines. :) :USA: