Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Wheel Horse thoughts and other babble on my part

Horse'n Around

Its funny, when my Dad first showed me his WH(the one Im restoring now) and later left it to me, I like most folks got addicted instantly...but at the time I didnt have a clue that there was a forum or forums dedicated to Wheel Horses and people that are blessed with this cool addiction :USA: .When I started seeing all the different years and models I just couldnt see past the classic look of a round hood WH,they were hands down my favorite, but the more I saw all the other models the more I realise that they are all really incredible machines and they all are really awesome looking and desireable . I am still and probably always will be partial to the Round Hoods but I would love and enjoy having any Wheel Horse equally. When my situation (our move to PA) allows me to I cant wait to add more Horses to my pen( with only 2 Wheel horses I cant in good conscience call it a stable yet :) ) but I intend to remedy that as soon as I can :)

Since there are little to no Wheel horses to be found here in AZ to buy, I decided to concentrate on buying more of the tools that need to round out my shop,basicly the ones that the bodyshops that I worked in as a bodyman supplied for us to use but I never owned myself. I have a couple sets of Oxy Acet welding tanks and guages etc, one is really small and portable which is awesome because you can just lift it and carry it easy. The other has is the same size that we had in the shops that I worked in.My Mother in Law and Wife went in together and bought me a nice Lincoln MIG a couple of Christmas' ago. I just recently bought a 14" chop saw and I snagged a sand blasting cabinet. I still need a good sized compressor and I want to buy a Lincoln stick welder to round out the tools that I want for my shop.After I broke all my lumbar vertibrae racing MX, I had to give up doig bodywork,my back just wouldnt allow it anymore,I decided to keep all my hand and air tools in case I wanted to tinker with my own stuff sometime,so Im set there. I might wait to buy the arc welder and compressor till we get moved though,so I dont have to move it across the country. This way when we move and I get my "man cave" I will have most of what I need to satisfy and support my Wheel Horse habit :wh:

John

Indy w h

When your on your way to PA. Swing by Indiana and talk horse with me and buy about

half my WH stuff !! Then you'll have a few more to tinker with!!

Indy

Horse'n Around

I would like that very much.

John

Kelly

And a bit farther north I can set you up with a semi load or more, no kiddin.