Sign in to follow this  
Coors

Wheel Horse Cab

Coors

I have a 1995 520H and I have a lead on a tractor cab. The cab is a hardtop with plastic sides. The cab is for a C175, but the owner thought it would fit a 520H. Can anyone help me out or post images of what they have done. Any info would be great. I really hope it would fit.

Thanks,

Kelly

It should fit with no or minor mods.

Coors

It should fit with no or minor mods.

Thanks Kelly

Has anyone done this or know for sure?

Thanks,

Brrly1

Hello, 99 times out of a hundred Kelly is pretty close in what he says. I think I would give him the benefit of the doubt, as I have before. I believe it will work for you, like Kelly says. If I remember correctly I think they are the same seat pan other than the C-175 is plastic and the 520h is steel. Good Luck

See Ya, Bye Burly :USA:

:)

Operator

It'll fit , [Here it is] BUT you'll need to slide your tractor seat ahead a couple notches. The back of the 520 seat hits the back of cab. I have an older cab on one of my 520's it does work.

Randy

Coors

It'll fit , [Here it is] BUT you'll need to slide your tractor seat ahead a couple notches. The back of the 520 seat hits the back of cab. I have an older cab on one of my 520's it does work.

Randy

Thanks for the info guys.

Operator, i think you ment to post an image, but it didn't work. I would like to see images if you could please post.

How far do you have to slide the seat up. I am 6ft, so I like it all the way back.

Thanks,

Operator

If you mean the "Here it is" that was for the "But" There is always a "But" in any project. :)

No real good pictures in my file. I'm 6' 2" [maybe 1"] I can fit with it only a couple notches ahead, it can be all the way back but the seat back rubs on the rear of cab. No real problem though.

Randy

jimbotelho

I got a sears cab from wall fish and it fit on my 417 with no problem like the others before said it may need minor mods but pretty easy to fit if you are handy :)

zieg72

Randy

Yepper, and if your toting some extra in the mid section and bundle up with winter garb the steering wheel is mighty close. I got around it by switching to a smaller steering wheel. :) :USA: