Sign in to follow this  
formariz

Not to specs but improved

formariz

I've had that happen to me as well Cas. When I finally got the Horse off me I had a look see to make sure none of my neighbors saw the little incident. Nice job on the training wheel! I hope knowone was hurt.

Just my pride and a little bit of a sore rump.

Just when the wife was beginning to warm up to the herd because the little guy is "so cute" the rascal almost mows her down as she was there looking at the "Kodak" moment. Now she basically put a restraining order on the little bastard.All of the years of careful tiptoeing about the herd down the drain in 10 seconds. Damn it, she was even considering getting on the Electro and going for a ride.

Brrly1

Hello Cas, I think this is what you are looking for. It weighs in at 82-83 lbs. Its been hanging out in the garage so it has kind of taken to the rusty side. I know it sure is heavy. I tried to pick it up laying flat on the floor didn't work until I pushed to the edge of the garage floor to the approach and was able to pick it up. Let me know. Talk to you soon See Ya, Bye Burly :)

:USA:

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

Spelling corrections

formariz

PM sent :USA: :)

bitten

Very cool. Hate to hear about the wife, I have been working on mine since tractor 1. I think the thing I like most is the originality of it. have fun with it and for Gods sake man be careful.

bustedglass

Hi Cas,

I love your Swamp Rat. Sorry to hear about the accident tho. I like the wheelie bar, but I think it needs a top brace. Just my .02 :) .