Sign in to follow this  
formariz

Not to specs but improved

formariz

Here is my RJ58/59 with a few improvements which make it my favorite tractor and a perfectly running machine.Not to original specs but definitely a sweet machine.

IMG_5252.jpg

Instant start NOS Kholer k91S

IMG_5258.jpg

Variation of HL-5 lighting

IMG_5256.jpg

Improved leg shielding, no more hot leg syndrome.

IMG_5255.jpg

It now sounds like a Harley

IMG_5257.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

Electronic fuel pump.Entire contents of tank can be used specially when off roading in the woods on steep hills.Gravity system is problematic.Tank must be kept full for proper pressure.

B-8074

That's one nice tractor. I like the electronic fuel pump.

Brrly1

Cas, I betcha can pop some real wheelies with that machine. There is no doubt in my mind. I take it you must have a few trails you ride around on? That is one sweet machine looks like fun. Cas can I ask how big of man are you?Are you a big guy, normal size,or a smaller guy? Even a small guy with all that weight tin the rear end area.Need to take some pictures of some of the trails you ride. Just out of Curiousity. Have a Good evening. See Ya, Bye

Burly :USA:

:)

formariz

Cas, I betcha can pop some real wheelies with that machine. There is no doubt in my mind. I take it you must have a few trails you ride around on? That is one sweet machine looks like fun. Cas can I ask how big of man are you?Are you a big guy, normal size,or a smaller guy? Even a small guy with all that weight tin the rear end area.Need to take some pictures of some of the trails you ride. Just out of Curiousity. Have a Good evening. See Ya, Bye

Burly :wh:

:USA:

Definitely popping a few wheelies John.It already left me behind a few times. I am waiting for some guy to help me out with that problem :) Definitely too much weight in the back at 220Lbs.

VinsRJ

Very cool! I'm digg'n the head lights. :)

racinfool40

:) looks pretty good to me ,I'm likin it sharp machine!!

JimD

Very cool ride! Where's Horsefeathers? He's gonna love this. :)

acsousa82

That little creature from the swamp has sure come a long way. Good job Pop! :):USA: :wh:

formariz

I almost forgot what it looked like.It even had mud inside the carburetor bowl.

May0800031.jpg

tranders

I love it. :)

wh1257

nice tractor it looks great

Docwheelhorse

I like it!!! Makes me think of Steve whats his name... WE CAN MAKE HIM FASTER, STRONGER, BETTER!!!!!!!

Tony

Ken B

Very nice Cas! I look forward to seeing it and you at the show next yr.

VinsRJ

I thought I saw it at the show :)

fireman

Are you thinking of mine Vin?

formariz

I thought I saw it at the show :)

Thank you everyone for the compliments.It was at the show, minus some of the "improvements" specially the exhaust.Its exhaust note is noteworthy.

Something interesting on this fuel pump; even though it is "electronic" something in there must move since it makes noise.I am not sure what makes it tick. However if it is disconnected it will allow fuel to pass through it in the feed direction only, therefor allowing carburetor to be fed through gravity.

Raider12

Yea... Ok. So it's not to the "Factory" specs. I'd be pround call it mine as well. A job well my friend. Nice tractor. :)

Brrly1

Hey Doc, wasn't that Colonel Steve Austin, Six Million Man

See Ya, Bye

Burly :USA:

:)

Retired Wrencher

:) :):omg::) Cas that is a very nice tractor and nice improvements.a nice yard putter with a cold one in hand. Gary B......... :USA: :wh:

formariz

That little creature from the swamp has sure come a long way. Good job Pop! :):USA::wh:

Since everything else around here has been baptized and this puppy came from the swamp and it is a bit of a rat, I now baptize it Swamp Rat .

Roger from southern Iowa

I like everything about this tractor.

Very nice package!!! :)

Buzz

Excellent job Cas. :):USA: You'll have to bring it down to the Pumpkin Run in Nov.

formariz

Excellent job Cas. :):USA: You'll have to bring it down to the Pumpkin Run in Nov.

Thanks Buzz.

Never been to it but will definitely work it, so I can make it this year.Looks like lots of fun.

formariz

Since last weekend I could have gotten seriously hurt when my little pony bucked me off right onto the patio on my back and then it proceeded to go right into the chair were my wife was sitting as my son tried to wrestle it down, I just rigged up a prototype safety measure until some guy :) helps me out with this "unbroken" pony.

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

Ken B

I've had that happen to me as well Cas. When I finally got the Horse off me I had a look see to make sure none of my neighbors saw the little incident. Nice job on the training wheel! I hope knowone was hurt.