Sign in to follow this  
WH Raider10

My raider 10

WH Raider10

Here a photo of my Raider 10 from 1974,now she's in pieces for the restoration.

Tomorrow I'll pick up some goodies for the tractor,new dash,hood plate,knobs,.................way to much good stuff! :)

Attached Image

post-3-1282855383.jpg

145Automatic

That's a solid looking Raider. It sould make a nice restore. Good luck and have fun. :)

tranders

I like the Raider. :)

Also like the Duvel beer in your avatar.

WH Raider10

I got today my new hood plate,all kinds of knobs and goodies to make the WheelHorse complete. :omg: Still not painted but I'm taking my time,I wanna do it good because in Belgium it's hard to come by a WheelHorse and even a wonder to find one with a Kohler engine! Mine has a Kohler K241,10hp. Next to the Duvel beer in the avatar is my new carburetor for the Kohler,the picture is taken by a dear friend of mine living in Florida,the beer he brought home with him from Belgium. :wh: It would be verry helpful if you guys know somebody that selles new WheelHorse decals for my raider,I've looked up the raiders they made in the States but the decals are not the same as in Europe.Mine has the Big wheelhorse sticker an both sides of the hood and on rear fender. And on the side the sticker says "raider 10 4 speed". And some other small regular decals.

I'm looking forward on some responses and if it's not asked to much please place a photo of anybody his Raider here. :)

Pieter-Jan :):)

Here a picture taken in winter,now she's in pieces and ready for some sand blasting! :USA:

Attached Image

post-3-1282939074.jpg

Flytox

Wheels Horses, Duvel Beer and C

racinfool40

looks like a nice solid raider here's a couple pics of mine 1st one 1970 raider 12 and the second a 1973 raider 12:

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1685.jpg

keep us posted on your progress :)

Roger from southern Iowa

You're off to a good start, keep up the good work!! :)

WH Raider10

Thanks guys for the comments,it's looks to be you all love good beer,so here a photo of my restored dash next to a Leffe beer.Enjoye! :):USA::wh:

Attached Image

post-3-1283009350.jpg

sorekiwi

It would be verry helpful if you guys know somebody that selles new WheelHorse decals for my raider,I've looked up the raiders they made in the States but the decals are not the same as in Europe.Mine has the Big wheelhorse sticker an both sides of the hood and on rear fender. And on the side the sticker says "raider 10 4 speed". And some other small regular decals.

Contact "Vinylguy" (in the venders section). He'll make you anything you want if you supply him with photo's and dimensions.

And his product is awesome!

Nice Tractor!!

VinsRJ

Looks like a good start, and doesn't everything go better with beer? :)

WH Raider10

Thanks everybody for the responses. I've contacted "Vinylguy" and asked if he could make me the decals. A question: what paint do you guys use to paint your wheelhorses? I've been looking here in Belgium to find some IH red but still no luck.Oh,does anybody has a dashboard like in my photo for sale?

Take care,

Pieter-Jan :USA: :)

Flytox

Nice work Pieter ,cheers ...

Look on Youtube: Seven Horses in the Sky !! (The Pebbles 1968 )

byeeee... :) :USA:

adgecutler

Hello, I'm new to this forum and didn't realize until now raiders this side of the pond are different. I also have a Raider 10 which is a great machine, do you know how to date them? Also I see you have a tiller and I wonder could you please look at my thread in implements and see if you could help me out please. Kind regards, Jamie.