Sign in to follow this  
.5racer

Box Blade

.5racer

Hey all been busy lately and trying to get the blade done among other comenentments . Question I have does anybody know where I can get the Wheel Horse Heads facing left and right about 12" in size for the sides ? Found a place that has the rippers with hardened teeth for 10 bucks and that is my next stop after this post ,,,,, Will get pics soon !!!!!!

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

.5racer

Wooo Hoooo scarifiers ordered ,,, 16" 3 hole hith heat treated points ,, 7 for 92 $ includes shipping !!!!

Will get pics soon !!

T-Mo

I can't wait for the pictures. Keep us posted. :thumbs:

.5racer

pics look big ,and photo bucket got confuseing

Kelly

Nice fab work, keep the pics coming

Nick

That is some great looking fab work on the blade. Cant say my welds look near that nice. :thumbs: It would be nice to build in a shop like that.

You will have to post some action testing shots when it is done. :thumbs:

Nick in Ohio

Greg B.

Topeka Terry, that's nice. Clean fab work... :thumbs:

Greg B.

catman81056

Very nice :thumbs: Looks like you have a very well stocked shop!!! I'd love to have an Iron Worker, very versital machine. Keep the pics coming.

glenn27

Very nice :thumbs: Looks like you have a very well stocked shop!!! I'd love to have an Iron Worker, very versital machine. Keep the pics coming.

That is some NICE fab-up..I have to agree w/ Catman about the "Iron worker" in the back ground--I missed it the first time..

I have a buddy that has a Piranha (sp) brand one, and if you have all the attachments--it's awesome!!

.5racer

Thats where I work . The iron worker in the background is a Piranha and I believe it is for sale . The new one I believe is a 100 ton three times that big . Will update when I can . Thanks for all the praise so to speak on the work. Just a day at work for me . The time spent on it has been 15 min break morning , half lour lunch, 15 min afternoon break for the last two weeks . Wish I could put a full 8 hours in on it at one time. Could be painting by now.

wh79d160

Hey Terry, looks great!!! Bring it up when you get it done & I'll let you try it out in my yard(lots of high & low spots) I got 40 ton of gravel coming too, so you can try it w/o the rippers also in the driveway. You can bring your sickle bar & try it in the back pasture too. I'll work the camera. Tom Z. in Kansas, Go Jayhawks!!!!!

KyBlue

Thats some impressive looking fab work! Im diggin the welds, superb looking for sure. I Wish mine looked that good!!

Look forward to seein it all finished

kpinnc

Beautiful work Terry! :thumbs:

Kevin

CasualObserver

That looks STOUT! Nice job!

As for your question about the Horse heads... check with VinylGuy52 (another member) he has made alot of custom decals for folks. He's pretty reasonable in price too.

.5racer

bump