Sign in to follow this  
oramoc

part # needed for 312-8

oramoc

hi guys my first post i have been trying to get some help from my toro dealer but they don't seem to want help me with my wheel horse. it is a 312-8 it has a very small mower deck i am looking for the part # for the deck idlers she was made in 1989. the idler is 4 and 1/4 out side with 3/8 inside hole it has a 1/2 inch nose on one side. any help would be great the grass grows fast down here in north carolina. thanks oramoc

oramoc

just to add some more info side discharge and only one belt drives from the power take off and mower deck thanks oramoc

rmaynard

:)

Nice to have you aboard.

See if you can find the model number tag on the deck. That would be helpful in locating a part number.

Bob

oramoc

i will give it a shot after work tomorrow thanks oramoc

Don1977

:) Where in NC are you located. It sounds like you need the idler on the belt tightener on the deck.

oramoc

on my deck there is only two deck idlers they are not adjustable. that is what i need both of them thanks neil ps willow springs nc

TT

Try this model number:

05-37SC01

SAM58

oramoc

thanks for your help i went and looked at my tractor i could'nt find a modle # on the deck just a triangle with the year 1986. but under the seat was three numbers was 9080 and another was 2112k806 39652 of these #s which is the model # and is this a 1986 i thought it was a little newer

oramoc

oh sorry how rude of me thanks for the wlcomes to this site i'll post some picture soon if you wish. made a sun shade for it.

oramoc

where will i find the model # on the deck tanks agin :)

TT

Try this model number:

05-37SC01

I posted it up there a little ways ^ :)

oramoc

will do thanks

TT

where will i find the model # on the deck

I guess I really didn't answer your question. :)

This generation of attachments would have a sticker located somewhere on the top side and they frequently disappear for one reason or another. (rust, pressure washers, etc.)

It would look something like this:

5192007017.jpg

The 37" two-blade / side discharge deck is the only one I know of (that fits your tractor) to have the two solid-mounted idler/guide pulleys and the single belt - which is six-sided.

hounddoghundzsa

TT

2112k806 39652 of these #s which is the model # and is this a 1986 i thought it was a little newer

Oops...... missed this one too. :)

21-12K806 (needs the hyphen) is the model number, and according to the Toro site, it is a 1989 model. (should have an M12 Kohler Magnum engine)

oramoc

thanks all these years and i was never sure what year it was got it used back in 1993. back home there was a wheel horse dealer and they were very helpful but the toro dealers near me seem clueless about how to look up the parts so i have been printing up pictures and part numbers. thanks again neil