Sign in to follow this  
dgoyette

Pictures of the 416H

dgoyette

Duane and Mary Lou brought the tractor, blower, and snow cab up on Saturday. Duane it was very nice meeting you and Mary Lou . We got to chit chat for a bit before they headed back to NY, which was nice.

Here are some photos I took. The first four are mine and the last is courtesy of the sale ad from Duane.

photo.jpg

photo%202.jpg

photo%203.jpg

photo%204.jpg

416001.jpg

The tractor seems solid and just some minor repairs and touch ups and it should be all set for the winter!

So far I know the brake needs to be looked at, the motion control linkage needs a slight adjustment, and the hydro cooling fan needs replacement (only a partial blade is left). And of course oil, fuel filter, clean up, etc...

The blower and snow cab skins are in immaculate condition!

Thanks again Duane and nice meeting you.

flex

nice :) was that on craglists

DoctorHfuhruhurr

nice :) was that on craglists

I saw that when it was originally posted on Craigslist in Charlton NY for I think $700 if memory serves me correctly.

bustedglass

Nice looking tractor and goodies :) . Great score ....

baerpath

nice :wh: was that on craglists

I saw that when it was originally posted on Craigslist in Charlton NY for I think $700 if memory serves me correctly.

Your memory doesn't serve you very well. :)

I forgot about the fan :USA: I have another one for it I'll mail it upto you.

Duane

dgoyette

Duane,

Appreciate the offer to send a fan but I actually already ordered one. No big deal really it was only $10 bucks or so.

Cleaned the deck up today and changed the engine oil. Tomorrow I will get to the fuel filter and cleaning under the tractor.

Not sure how I feel about the Onan yet. I think it sounds great that's for sure. Starts nice too!

Gerry w

So Darren, this mean your going to sell that D unit??? :)

dgoyette

So Darren, this mean your going to sell that D unit??? :)

You never know Gerry. I did think about it a few months back but couldn't do it. It's just such a cool tractor. It does take up a lot of room though since it is a large tractor and all of its attachments are also huge!

dgoyette

As you can probably tell from the above photos the foot rests and other areas had some rust that needed attention. The common places, the hood at the hinge area, foot rests...etc...

Well I sanded, primed and rattle canned all the rusty areas. Professional job? NO but...looks ok and stops the rust!

I did the heat shields on the Onan with BBQ rattle can spray while I was at it.

I really really like this tractor!

416%20-%209-3-10.jpg

416%209-3-10%20-%203.jpg

416%209-3-10%20-2.jpg

416-onan.jpg

She is ready for the winter snow duty. All fluids, filters, maintenance have been done. The only thing I have not done yet is adjust the valves. I pulled the cover but didn't have a gauge thin enough to measure. Sounds pretty good anyway but will try to do that before too long.

Also going to get a seat cover. This seat is comfortable so just going to cover it. Anyone know a good seat cover?

dgoyette

One more close up of the finished foot rest.

foot%20rest.jpg