Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Got me an ebay neg

kj4kicks

Hi guys, just thought I'd share the joy. I won the bid on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280212812491

Went to pick it up this morning. Flipped it over, and started chunking off big slabs of rust. Seller said it was only surface rust, no big deal. :wtf: Did he think I was born yesterday? So I offered him a lower amount for it. He told me that's not how ebay works, and stomped back into his office like a little kid. Now this is a tractor repair business, mind you ! He was yapping about being a long time ebayer with his 170 FB and all. I politely told him about my 6300 FB, and I was well aware of how ebay works. (A little honesty would have been nice in the desription). Bad news is I wasted an hour each way, and gas !

I knew it was coming, and when I got back, he had already left me a neg feedback. So I returned the favor. That was his 2nd neg in 2 days for the same issue, bad description.

OK, thanks for letting me vent!

Eldon.

Greg B.

Gott agree with you, Eldon. It doesn't look all that bad, in the pictures, but that bottom view doesn't look promising. Based on his description, it's not even going to be dusty to get my $800.00. If I can flake anything off, he's just a simple liar....

Greg B.

Sparky

I allways check out a sellers feedback before I bid. You can be sure I wont be after any of this guys stuff.

Thanks for the heads up on this seller Eldon.

Mike..........

DOC in Kentucky

How could you go wrong, the add said " you won't be disappointed" :thumbs:

I guess " like new " is a relative term !!!!

Sorry to hear you got burned but it happens to the best of us at some time or another :D

Hence, the e-bay dilema, you just never know and its always a gamble :thumbs:

kj4kicks

I'm sure I'm on his BBL now, and that's OK with me. That way I won't accidentally ever bid on his stuff again!

BTW, just won a 48" deck near St Louis for about 1/3 of that. It's ok if this one's not perfect!

On the road in a few minutes.... See you guys later ! (and some of you sooner)

T-Mo

Eldon,

If you see this before you leave, I want to wish you a good trip and I'll see you in St. Louis. :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Thanks T MO !

The truck is warming up now....