Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

JD tires and wheels on a WH

JUSS10

i found a set of what looks like 8.5-12 AG tires on CL that were listed as 110/112 JD rear wheels. will these bolt up to my round hood tractors? i thought i read somewhere they should work. how about back spacing? is there an issue there? thanks

wheel horse 1045

i tried jd rims on my wheelhorse and they wouldnt work because the jd rims sit in more

pfrederi

Back set is different. The JD tires/wheels that i got on a parts tractor (Commando 8) the tires lightly rubbed the fenders...no way you could add chains.

JUSS10

good to know. thanks

rydogg

The rear tires on my C-160 tilling tractor in my avatar picture are 23x8.5-12 tractor bar tires and rims that I pulled off a John Deere 112. I didn't notice any difference they seem to fit the same as my :thumbs: rims.

JUSS10

hmm maybe I'll call on them and see if they can get a back spacing measure and compare it to my 23 x 8.5 x 12 turf tires. thanks for the heads up

tranders

Couldn't use JD wheels on my Raider because the snow plow frame wouldn't fit between the wheels. The JD wheels are much more inset.

Kelly

If they are cheap swap rims.

JUSS10

well they are listed at $75 but have been up for a while. not really sure whats "cheap" i guess thats all relative. but i'm guessing i could grab a set of wheels from you kelly. i think you might have a few around haha