Sign in to follow this  
bmwford94

'73 8hp-4speed

bmwford94

Hello, I have a question about the 1973 wheelhorse 8 horsepower 4 speed tractor. I was wondering if anybody who has one can answer it? I have the tractor, deck, and a snowblade. I was wondering if anyone has a diagram on how to take the deck off and attach the snowblade. Thanks!! :D :thumbs:

C-Series14

Welcome! Try starting a new post under "Wheel Horse Tractors". This is under "Engine" and an older post, might not get answered...

As far as taking the deck off, loosen the belt tension on the front mule drive, lower the deck with the handle, release the mid tach-a-matic by pushing the pin, rotate the latch forward, and remove the deck hanger from the mid tach-a-matic. Slide the deck out to the right off of the lift bar, raise the handle, and then pull the deck out. Very easy. To attach the blade, you need the rear axle mount, slide the blade in and attach to the rear axle bracket, attach the solid lift link to the tractor's lift arm, front hole, and then lower the handle down till the solid lift link can be attached to the blade's frame. Very easy...

Sparky

Welcome to Redsquare bmwford94.

I split your question out for ya :thumbs :thumbs: .

Mike..........

rickv1957

:thumbs: Rick