Sign in to follow this  
300zx

3 pt hitch

300zx

I am considering a 3 pt hitch for a 520. My main interest is being able to move the Brinkley plow over further when I plow my garden. In the past, when I used my C121, the Brinkley plow attached at the transmission is too near the center to plow well, even adjusted as far right as possible. I recently got the Brinkley attachment for the three point hitch that lets you attach the plow to the far right. So, now I am wondering what a 3 pt hitch is like for the 520. Are they available for sale or is this something I need to fabricate? Any recommendations would be appreciated?

Forest Road

Have you considered making an offset bracket for the C-121?

The member that makes the 3-pts I believe is selling a 312-8 near the top of the classifieds. Stevebo maybe?

fireman

SteveBo is the member selling 3 points for the 520.

Nick

Someone who is more experienced with a plow than I am might be able to help set the plow up better. I wouldn't think the plow needs to be offset to that extent for it to work properly. A change in tire size might be helpful. :thumbs:

stevebo

If you are interested in a 3 point send me a PM. It will work great for your purpose. :thumbs: