Sign in to follow this  
baerpath

Need a parts list or diagram for a PT-5 ?

baerpath

Was offered a PTO from a 953 today Want to check and see if all the parts are there before buying it. Could it be a PT-5 ? I want to put it on my 1054 would it work ? :thumbs:

Duane

TT

Duane,

The PT-5 is the "regular" engine-mounted PTO used for running mowers, snow throwers etc. Is that what you are after? :thumbs:

Here's a LINK to the IPL.

baerpath

Nope I'm out in left field again, :thumbs: I can't seem to find a part number for what I'm looking for, It's a 540 rpm PTO that was on a 953 I'm looking to put it on my 1054 Supposed to be all there.

Duane :imstupid:

baerpath

Supposed to come out the rear, I haven't seen it yet supposed to be mounted on a 953 that the po had. He's asking 100 for it I figure if it was on a 953 it should fit my 1054.

Duane

Rollerman

Duane If it's on a 953 I don't see why it wouldn't fit a 1054.

All thats differant between the two is the later model has a differant steering setup & the motor spins a few more RPM for a true 10HP.

On the other hand I have never seen or herd of a rear PTO for an early "large frame" :thumbs:

I'll wear the :imstupid: hat if I'm wrong...but I don't think anything like this came from the factory.

I didn't think any rear mounted implements were offered that used a rear mounted PTO for the 953/1054.

Duane by all means though....lets see some pics of this mystery. :thumbs: