Sign in to follow this  
dusted800

just picked up 3 horses

dusted800

One is a 518H, a C-160, and the last one just said 14 and it is a hydro also. I haven't actually got them yet that is what my question is. is there a valve for the two hydros so I can push them on a trailer. the C-160 is a manual so that isn't a problem. If the other two have a valve where can I find them. thanx. wnk.

jdog_kustoms

i beleive both of the releces on those are a screw on the left side of the tractor half way down the side on the rear it faces forward

rydogg

When you are sitting on the tractor with your feet on the foot boards (running boards) the release is behind your left foot it looks like a slotted screw head, be careful since some of these can be very stubborn.

kpinnc

Unless the 518H is the "euro-spec" (has hydraulic lift w/ the 1100 series Eaton) version, it can't be moved unless it's under it's own power. If it has a manual implement lift handle, it uses the 700-series Eaton pump that has no tow valve. You'll need a dolly of some sort to roll it around.

The 14 auto should have a valve.

Do NOT force either of these machines, or you may destroy some very expensive (and hard to find) parts.