Sign in to follow this  
stoneman

pto belt

stoneman

any body got a part # for the pto to mower deck belt on a 69 gt 14? it has the original deck. thanks . . .

C-Series14

What size deck? I will give it a shot...although I thought there was a lube and belt usuage chart on this site somewhere.

If it is a 48" deck, VIN 5-1482, it is belt part number 9783 which is a HA belt, 71" long.

Somebody put up a stop sign.... :thumbs:

stoneman

What size deck? I will give it a shot...although I thought there was a lube and belt usuage chart on this site somewhere.

If it is a 48" deck, VIN 5-1482, it is belt part number 9783 which is a HA belt, 71" long.

Somebody put up a stop sign.... :thumbs:

You guessed right Mike. I ended up referencing the interchangeability chart to get the deck model #. Got the belt on and it works fine, but seems a little short. I'm not sure if I've got the tension pulley figured out. The belt loosens as the deck lifts up. I'll be looking at that a little closer. I hate it when I'm just not sure if something's together the way it's supposed to be. I'll be looking into it sometime today. I found one of the manuals for the tractor, but nothing in there about belt adjustments on the deck.

sorekiwi

You probably need to get the manual for the deck as well Scott.

Nice tractor BTW, that will clean up nice.