Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Great Lakes Wheel Horse Show ( Thank you )

mowerman1193

I know the show is still going on today, however I am not able to come back today..

I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU :thumbs: to Kelly and his Family..Kelly could not pull this off without the help of his wife and children. They was all very busy keeping things running smooth right down to the little guy helping his dad do things..They all put in ALOT of effort into the show.. Not many families can do the team work that this family can does to pull off such a great show.

So a VERY BIG THANK YOU to EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU!!

Kevin

Brrly1

Kevin, I have to second what you just said. Kelly, Everyone from our small group had a great time. We have already planned on coming back up there next year.I did get a little too much sun yesterday and so did everyone else in our goup. So next year Carl does have a real nice canopy and we will be putting that up for sure. I am hoping to bring a few more tractors and I think the rest of the guys will do the same. It was great seeing alot of the people I already knew and it was even better meeting a bunch of new people, Kevin(Mowerman), Gerry W. seems like a great guy, Oh my, how could I ever forget the all time raffle winner for this year in Charlotte and the Big Show in Pa. one of Illinois favorite sons Stevasaurus. Brian with the Fantastic 58rj. I can't wait for this winter because I am sure what ever Brian tackles next will be very impressive. Again, Kelly a Great Big Thanks to you and your family. Awesome Show! Great Time!

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:D

Gerry w

yes,Thank you Kelly and family!!! From what I saw while I was there it was a great show and good crew!!!

Well done!

:thumbs:

dclarke

Thanks Kelly and family for a great show. the weather was perfect and getting to meet many of the people that hang out here was awesome. it was amazing to see the workmanship that has been put into these tractors. Steve didn't win the big prize at this show, but he did win two of the prizes from the raffle. his luck continues. thanks again Kelly, sure glad i went. Denny.

Kelly

Thank you all, we had fun, alot of work, but fun, I didn't get to talk to as many of you as I wanted or as long as I wanted to, but I had work to do, the show needs to be tended to, I'm very proud of my family they worked hard to help with the show, we put in 3 12 hour days then I had to rebuild the carb fri. night on my daughters tractor at 11pm after getting home and put it back on at 7am I'm tired I will post pictures and the list of winners of the prizes but right now I'm going to crash in a ez chair and get rested to go to work in the morning, Thanks again to all that showed up I had a great time hope you all did also.

wheel horse 1045

Gerry did you get your 1047 from stephen(rollerman)

whfan74

Yup, he bought that from Stephen. I am still amazed on how he was able to get that in the back of his Honda Element. It looked like 10 lbs. of potatoes shoved in a 5 lb. sack............but it worked! :thumbs:

Thank you again Kelly! Dad and I had a great time meeting so many new people and putting faces with names. It was a great turn out and I can see this getting bigger. If you missed it you need to put it on your calendar for next year. There sure was a great variety of tractors there on display! :D

buckrancher

Wanted to say thank you to Kelly and his famly for all their hard work

in putting this show together :D

My wife and I had a great time :thumbs: :D

stevasaurus

Awesome show, did not want it to end.

Thanks Kelly and all :thumbs: :D

perry

Awesome show, did not want it to end.

Thanks Kelly and all :D:D

i didn't want it to end either, we almost stayed another nite camping . we didn't leave the fair grounds sunday till almost 6pm.

thank you to kelly and family who did another wonderfull job of hosting this years show :thumbs: .

would also like to say a big thanks to everyone that attended and made this a great event. we had a blast, the camping was fun, the staff and fair grounds where very accommodating and had some of the nicest folks working there. cant wait till next year :thanks: .

joebob

Great job Kelly just wish you could of talked more and worked less I will be coming back next year for sure

THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Gerry w

:D Somebodys has pics of that rig just rolling right on in! I even had room for those tires if I had won them!! :thumbs: Duke has a pic on the post he placed of the tractor in the Honda with Kathy and I leaving the show. Dale,Thirdroc, said it was a let down just watching it roll in! Honda handled it fine all the way home, now to get the son to help me get it out!!

Thank you gents for your incredible strength and agility in helping the 1047 on it's way to it's new home! And the ramps didn't hurt! :D

Gerry

HorseFixer

Ill quaddruple that Great Team Work Great Show! :D Was Great meeting and revisiting with Ole Friends! :thumbs: