Sign in to follow this  
HankB

Great Lakes Wheel Horse Show

Gene_S

Steve I think the guy to the right of rollerman in the picture is Carl but Brrly1 can verify that.

buckrancher

Here's the picture Dale is looking for

100_4279.jpg

Butch

As I recall, there were AT LEAST 7 cameras pointing at us!!!!!! There should be plenty of versions of the same basic shot.

Thirdroc same in Pa. Lots a cameras pointin at ya from all directions and ya didn't know which one to focus on!!

HankB

DSC_2552-PP.JPG

... Hank got a great picture here, so I would recommend sending either him or me a PM :

Just to set the record straight, I handed my camera to one of the girls who had volunteered to take pictures so I really can't take credit for this one. If someone knows who got volunteered to take pictures, I'd be glad to give her a proper photo credit.

I'll go through the thread and try to collect all of the names together and get them with the picture. (maybe tomorrow. :thumbs: )

thanks,

hank

stevasaurus

If all the names are correct now...we are just missing the member on the far right standing. :thumbs:

rickv1957

Sure looks like a great time!!!! :thumbs: Rick

Curmudgeon

Here's the picture Dale is looking for

100_4279.jpg

The cameraperson made a simple request. I see everyone but ONE GUY IN THE BACK ROW was too much of a fuddy duddy to comply.... :thumbs:

joebob

And yes, a Honda WILL swallow a late model short frame whole!! with plow and mower deck!! Hopefully one of the five folks that saw this happen will post pics, there was still room left over!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjgtMjAxMDA4MDctMTIyOS5qcGc.jpg

:thumbs: the horse eating honda