Sign in to follow this  
rustbucket

Got Me a 312

rustbucket

An Allis Chalmers 312 that is.

0729101325.jpg

0729101325a.jpg

0729101326.jpg

thats how i found her laying in a small engines bone yard of sorts in newton New Jersey.

seems the prior owner turned the old girl in as a trade for one of thouse new china steel john deer tractors with all the bells and whistles. True she is a bit dirty and not good on the eyes when first looked at. However...

0805101528.jpg

0805101528a.jpg

0805101529a.jpg

0805101529b.jpg

0805101530.jpg

I think i got away with a steal of a deal on the old girl seeing as it has a replacement but proper kohler 12 HP engine under the hood that purrs like a kitten. all that was bad was the starter was shot magnets broken from someone hammering the caseing and both safety switches where shot. For 100.00 dollars i got another awsome mowing tractor. got to love made in America :thumbs:

btrrg1969

nice tractor :thumbs:

rickv1957

Tractor looks pretty good!,Rick

rustbucket

it runs and mows like a dream and with the vai drive on it i have 21 forward and 7 reverse speeds to play with. hope to locate a plow or something for it for this winter realy wanna see what it can realy handle.

bustedglass

Lookin good Jason :) .

rustbucket

she's a real nice mowing machine. i love how the allis deck stripes the grass with the massive steam roler it uses for ainti scalping.

wheel horse 312

hi nice tractor i have a 1974 allis chalmers 608 i bought about two year ago i have two videos of it on youtub i got it from a friend that didnt really want to sell it but needed the money it sat in the barn for 15 years it took some time to get it to start :ychain::D :D