Sign in to follow this  
3406pack

C-195 rear pto

3406pack

Does anyone have any good straight on pics of the rear PTO pulleys and how they are set up? I saw a few pulleys @ TSC, some bearings, and my fab gears started turning. Pulley sizes would be helpful also. Thanks in advance. T

C-Series14

Got some at home. It is more complicated than you think! Do you have the PTO shaft yet? Will get back to ya after work. If you go to one of the parts diagram sites, you can look up part numbers and see what all is still available.

C-Series14

Go to sepw.com, lookup the parts diagram, use Toro Consumer, then model, and use 83231. It will show you the routing and all that is needed. It is mostly located on the bottom of the tranny...

If you need more, just ask.

3406pack

Thank you very much. No I havent gotten the PTO shaft yet because it is different from a standard PTO. Thats why I need pics. They have the adapter shafts @ TSC and some are pretty long. Long enuff to hold 2 piilow block bearings and the pulleys fit nice and tight on the shaft. All that would be needed was a nice weld to stitch it all together.

3406pack

I tried what you said and it kept showing no such part? I went through all diagrams and still nothing on C-195.

TT

Here - I did the leg work:

Direct link

3406pack

Thanks TT but I just got it to pull up under attatchments. I got it saved now. Now I dont know the pulley sizes cause it dont specify. Once again thanks to TT and C-series for your help.