Sign in to follow this  
Butch

Value of Charger 10

Butch

Includes a 42" SD deck in good shape. No choke lever for engine. Tractor appears all there except for the choke and in above average but far from mint condition? Runs good, no smoke.

Value please?

Butch

S. jersey

jdog_kustoms

id say 200 to 400 :thumbs: :D

TT

Year? Engine manufacturer? Accessories?

Here's why that matters:

A '69 Charger 10 with a Tecumseh and manual lift wouldn't be "worth" as much as - say a '72 with a Kohler and optional hydraulic lift and/or an electric PTO clutch.

Butch

id say 200 to 400 :thumbs::D

^*%#%+(!$&$ :thanks: I know what ya mean about the pics. give me a minute or two!! :D

Butch

TT it's an automatic.

jdog_kustoms

that looks like a 72 since it has the start of the front quick atach that is a preaty nice tractor might be worth 600 if you want it bad enough good luck on the buy

Butch

that looks like a 72 since it has the start of the front quick atach that is a preaty nice tractor might be worth 600 if you want it bad enough good luck on the buy

Thanks Jdog!!

Butch

Ken B

Pretty interesting custom exhaust system. Tractor looks pretty clean and it seems it might have been taken care of. It might be worth his asking price, who knows. :thumbs: I'd try to get it for less regardless. :D I gave my Electro 12 a worker restore. I listed it for 700 and never had a bite on it, and that was with a snow blade and a very nice mower deck. The motor was an NOS replacement with about 20 hrs on it.

55hp595.jpg

jdog_kustoms

:D i might have to take a rooad trip to new jersey tomarrow lol :thumbs:

Butch

Pretty interesting custom exhaust system. Tractor looks pretty clean and it seems it might have been taken care of. It might be worth his asking price, who knows. :thumbs: I'd try to get it for less regardless. :D

You noticed that also?!! I would try and see what he'll take for it. It didn't hit me on the head like yours did. Yours I had to have and don't know why!!

Butch

Butch

:D i might have to take a rooad trip to new jersey tomarrow lol :thumbs:

Good and I'll swing by Belfast, NY!! Gotcha ya thinkin now!! :D

Butch

Butch

Pretty interesting custom exhaust system. Tractor looks pretty clean and it seems it might have been taken care of. It might be worth his asking price, who knows. :thumbs: I'd try to get it for less regardless. :D I gave my Electro 12 a worker restore. I listed it for 700 and never had a bite on it, and that was with a snow blade and a very nice mower deck. The motor was an NOS replacement with about 20 hrs on it.

55hp595.jpg

So where did it go and what did you get? All I saw was RJs and a 300 Series at your place.

Butch

S. Jersey

jdog_kustoms

im just pickin i have to get ready to go get 3 more horses monday for my salvage yard :thumbs: sorry

the exhuast looks like one that should be on a 8n since they come out the back i bet its quiet thoe

TT

When you see something like this: another :D on CL

it makes you realize how over-priced that old Charger really is. :thumbs:

It's your money, Butch....... and better deals always come along right after you spend too much of it. :D

Ken B

Redsquare member Formariz (Cas) has my Electro 12 now. We did a swap that worked out great for the both of us.

Ken B

It's your money, Butch....... and better deals always come along right after you spend too much of it. :D

Great advice TT. I've been down that road a million times, great deals always come along after I've spent my wad.

Butch

Thanks TT. What do you think it's worth? I already have a 314.

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

Redsquare member Formariz (Cas) has my Electro 12 now. We did a swap that worked out great for the both of us.

Ken this C175 will hopefully hold it's value. It will be taken care of. Already working on the dash plates and I now have new tires and wheels to display it with. 3 of the tires and wheels are on there now. I'll be taking it to PA and MI next year. My wife and i both really like it.

Butch

S. Jersey

TT

What do you think it's worth?

About 1/3 of the asking price - but that's just my opinion, of course.

I did notice that the rear tires ~ and possibly the seat ~ appear to have been changed - and, yes - it is a 1972 model.

Butch

What do you think it's worth?

About 1/3 of the asking price - but that's just my opinion, of course.

I did notice that the rear tires ~ and possibly the seat ~ appear to have been changed - and, yes - it is a 1972 model.

Thanks TT. Would you say 1/3 or 2/3? $200 or $400?

Butch

S. Jersey

TT

Would you say 1/3 or 2/3? $200 or $400?

Me, personally - no more than $200. That's mainly because I don't need or want a tractor like that one.

Even if I did want it, I wouldn't pay more than $300.

rickv1957

Looks like a pretty nice Charger there!,Rick

Butch

She's gone now and I ain't the owner!! :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

rickv1957

Some body else thought it was worth something!,Rick

Darkminion_17

Heeheheheh still for sale.Come on up to top of nj Butch.My Webpage