Sign in to follow this  
Barb weatherall

cutting blades, 312-8

Barb weatherall

:thumbs:

I've already posted this but I think I put it in the wrong area. (Not good at this!)

I'd like to try again.

I'm in desperate need of blades for my 312-8 (that or plan to bale the lawn)!

No one around here seems to be able to come up with them, with a near miss at TSC. The measurement I get is 40.5" so I'm guessing that I'm measuring from the wrong points but I can't make it up to 42" so it must be the next size down. (3 blades.)

Anyone know where I can get hold of these - fast? I'm in Little Britain, Ont. between Lindsay and Oshawa.

Very much appreciated,

Barb

gwest_ca

Barb,

First we need to identify what blades you need. Decks are sized by their width of cut - not the width of the deck. If it is a 36" rear discharge deck the L&R blades are 12-1/8" long diagonally corner to corner when new. The center blade is 14-1/8" long. All have a 3/4" round center hole if they are Toro blade kit # 107983. The outside blades are # 107437 and the center are # 107438.

Try this place. Think they are closer to you than me and I'm at the west end of highway 60.

http://www.bantasaw.com/

You can search using the part numbers and the Stens part numbers will come up. They give me overnight service.

If your blades are different tell us more so we can get you going.

Garry