Sign in to follow this  
buckeye

39th Annual Northwest Ohio Antique show

buckeye

Just wanted to throw this one out there. This is an annual antique tractor show/swap meet located in Findlay, Ohio. This year they will be hosting the Vintage Antique Garden Tractor Club of America. They have an annual show every year in different locations across the U.S. with this years show being held in Findlay. They had their show in Findlay in 2002 , and it drew in over 700 garden tractors! The bad part, It is being held Aug. 5-8. (same weekend as the Michigan show.) Regretfully, I will miss the MI. show, but this one is only 15 min. from my house. My dad and I will do our best to represent the Wheel horse, and I'm sure there will be a few more there that haven't migrated north for the weekend. All are welcome, and camping on site, lodging/food are nearby. Gates open at 9am on thurs. If your heading through town on the way to MI. you could have a chance to see ALOT of garden tractors. Really had my heart set on Kelly's show, but this is just to close to home.

octfst

I will help you repersent :thumbs: at the Finday Show. plan on taking a couple myself.

buckeye

when do you plan on going ? maybe we can hook up. Oh yeah, and you jumped on that 603 in Sycamore the day before i called him. :thumbs: looked like a heck of a deal.

refracman

There will be a couple of guys from around here doing Findlay on friday and Charlotte on sat.

How much do you think will be there on fri?

buckeye

couldn't say Steve, the gates open at 9am on thurs. I've been trying to get in touch with Greg Tallman, the Pres. of the vintage antique garden tractor club, but I'm sure he's pretty busy getting ready for it. I'll post as soon as I find something out. Hoping he will let the :thumbs: guys stay in a group.

octfst

when do you plan on going ? maybe we can hook up. Oh yeah, and you jumped on that 603 in Sycamore the day before i called him. :thumbs: looked like a heck of a deal.

bought the 603 for parts. but Im going to save it. not having any luck finding a steering wheel. going thursday morning to finlay. planning on taking stuff to sell. and 2 or 3 wheel horses to show.

octfst

The Findlay show was great and the :thumbs: made a great showing. even found my 603 steering wheel.

stevasaurus

Great pictures Nick...thanks :thumbs:

buckeye

The last I heard, there was 800 garden tractors their on sat. morning, and they kept on coming in all day. It was a good show.