Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

Sundstrand Hydro

B-8074

This is my first hydro, and wanted to know if i could add a hydro deck lift since the tractor (69 Charger 12) didn't come with one? Also could this tractor run a loader? I've seen plans to build one to fit almost any size tractor.

jdog_kustoms

you can add hydrolic lift but you need a kit that goes in your rear to redirect the fluid you can also put a loader on it but will have to put a hydrolic pump on it that is ran buy the pto

B-8074

Does anyone know where I could get info on putting the lift option on my 69 charger? And could I use after market cylinders and valves? Maybe a few pics how it is all hooked up. I would like to use it to raise and lower the dozer/plow blade, and put a little down pressure on it. Also would like to be able to raise and lower rear attachment as well.

Thanks.

refracman

To convert yours to hyd. lift you will need a cone & spring for your trans valve body but also the lift rock shaft besides the obvious. I have a complete kit for sale. It includes everything you'll need. if interested send me a email.

B-8074

MSG. Sent.