Sign in to follow this  
stoneman

picking up some stuff today

stoneman

i thought i was done for a minute (already have 2 project tractors) then is saw this ad and sent the guy an email. i had actually forgotten all about it, then he called last night. so i went over to check it out. got it all for 300.00. the mid-mount sickle bar should be worth close to that. tractor runs fine . . . no smoke. needs a new drive belt. everything seems to be there. 2 po's. the sickle bar was hardly ever used according to the guy . . . so, i'll get it home today and take a closer look and see what i got. the decals are gone and i'm not even sure what model the tractor is yet. :thumbs:

sale-xf3um-1840503788@craigslist.org

Kelly

As always post a picture we can figure out the model. sounds like you did good.

stoneman

As always post a picture we can figure out the model. sounds like you did good.

over 50 and couldn't read the model # even with my cheaters. if you copy and paste the link . . . there are pics of both sides of the tractor, the deck and the plow. i won't be home with it till the end of the day today, but i'll be posting pics tonight. peace . . . scott

perry

that is the email link you posted. the craigslist ad is probably allready deleted anyway.

rickv1957

Sounds like you done good, :thumbs: Rick

stoneman

that is the email link you posted. the craigslist ad is probably allready deleted anyway.

perry . . . the ad is still up if you'd like to see it. maybe someone knows how to make the link clickable and can modify my post, but all you have to do is highlight the http: line with you left button on you mouse, then right click it, click on "copy", then go to the window at the top of your screen and right click there, and then left click "paste", then click go. that's all. :thumbs:

Roger from southern Iowa

Sounds like you did good, buuuut :thumbs:

tgranthamfd

That is the same way you can put the link on here in your post. I couldn't get anything to come up when I pasted it into my browser.