Sign in to follow this  
bdunegan

c-165 hydraulic lift valve assembly

bdunegan

took the hydraulic lift valve assembly off, thought i blew a hose, turns out it is an o-ring where the outside halves seal together. one side has the long oval o-ring, and the other side has two small ones(one each end) and a larger one in the middle. i blowed the larger one. problem is, toro parts viewer dont show a breakdown on the assembly, and no stores i have tried has one that matches the size. everywhere has the thick ones, and mine is a thin one. i have tried mower repair shops, tractor supply shops, and a hydraulic repair shop. anyone have any ideas where i can get one? i need to get it back together before i list it for sale or trade.

bdunegan

thanks for the info, but that is the same i get when i type my model number in(01-16KS01). what i need is the breakdown for part number 7(hydraulic valve) in the drawing. this comes apart in three pieces. right side, center, and left side. one side has a long oval rubber ring, and the other side has two small ones and a larger one in the center. so far all i have found have been correct diameter, but thicker. this wont let the two smaller ones seal off. the center one is thin, almost flat.

TT

Maybe this one? :thumbs:

LINK

I can't help you much with the breakdown pictures though.