Sign in to follow this  
wesley

engine pto

wesley

Hi guys , the bearings in my pto pully hub that fits on to the engine are shot mainly due to rust from sitting, now the needel bearing has numbers on j-2420 so thats fine can order from that , but the other bearing on the other end has no numbers on apart from usa any body got that info to hand please plus the oil seal has no markings , again just trying to save time , can send the old ones to my bearing people to match , but its another week gone mybe longer .

wes

nylyon

pto.jpg

Are you talking about parts 6 & 8?

wesley

Cor nice to have a drawing , yes 5 6 8 are what l need info on please, well l no what 6 is theres numbers on that one.

wes

wesley

Thanks karl , was intresting thread but did not help me the post with the bearing parts nos is no good to me , need some bearing numbers , its no good trying toro over here 1 they never want to no and 2 they dream up prices as they go , so l use bearing people .

wes

Mith

Wes, I think we've had this conversation before, but cant you measure the ID, OD and width? Thats the way I order my bearings.

Try bearingboys.co.uk, think they are chinese ones, but not sure, never had bearings from them.

Mith

bearing.jpg

bearing2.jpg

wesley

Yes mith l no am being lazy lol :thumbs: will try that firm , my bearing people like the numbers as well , thats why l was after them , will let you no how l get on , thanks.

wes

nylyon

Do a search on Google for Toro 109842 that should pull up sites with the bearings with the specifications.

wesley

Thanks nylyon an mith , am sorted , got the numbers l need , will order them and get seal matched up ,many thanks .

wes