Sign in to follow this  
Butch

C-175

Butch

Now that I have a C-175 how do I tell one year from another? Hood colors? Engines? Decals?

Anyone good at this or know where I can get a pic of the different years?

Thanks

Butch

S. Jersey

Shuboxlover

Butch.......THAT IS ONE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE LOOKING TRACTOR YOU JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:thanks: :thumbs:

Butch

Butch.......THAT IS ONE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE LOOKING TRACTOR YOU JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:thanks::thumbs:

Thanks. I can't find any manuals for it on Ebay or through the Toro website. I have noticed Toro is slowly phasing out older manuals on their website.

Butch

S. Jersey

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :D:D:thanks: HI Butch u can try looking up the by engine code if u have a manual for it u will close then off may be by a year or so. T/care>>> Gary B...

C-Series14

The C-175 was the same during the years made, from 1980-1984. Only differences was the transmission type.

Butch

:thumbs::D:D:thanks: HI Butch u can try looking up the by engine code if u have a manual for it u will close then off may be by a year or so. T/care>>> Gary B...

Thanks Gary!

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

The C-175 was the same during the years made, from 1980-1984. Only differences was the transmission type.

Mike I had noticed in your signature you owned one and was gonna ask you about them.

Thanks for that info.

Butch

S. Jersey

YNOT

Have all manuals

OM, Parts and Service on pdf

EM sent

I almost jumped on that sweeeeet Horse

But i guess i'll just finish redoing mine instead

Tony

C-Series14

Mike I had noticed in your signature you owned one and was gonna ask you about them.

Thanks for that info.

Butch

S. Jersey

No problem. I am at home now and can type a little easier! The Auto's could be either a Sunstrand or Eaton, Sunstrand was a 1980 only. Then there is the fender. Not sure how you got the plastic rear fender but I have seen them with them and with the metal one like yours. There were several different spec numbers on the KT-17 but all were the 17hp Kohler twin. You do have a nice one there. :thumbs:

Guess I will redo mine some day! It has been a workhorse the last 10 years or so!!! :D