Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Parade videos on YouTube

CasualObserver

I don't know if they want this known yet, but they're posted so why not....:thumbs:

GTTalk has the parade online in a multi-part video series.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tracto.../17/YIFys3JmxIU

jimt1971

Thanks for that my wife and I are the last two in the clip.

Thanks again,

Jim

GTtalk

I posted in the photo gallery thread also for the article, pictures and videos that we took. The tractor parade is in a 12 part series due to the time limit restraints that youtube has. There is also an overview video of the show from Friday morning and I had a fellow Wheel Horse guy take me around on his sulky to shoot some video down the aisles.

The videos were on youtube before the article was published due to having to link to them from the article. We took a total of 25gig of hd video. I wish we could have made it down Saturday as well because it looks like it was a big day as well with even more tractors to look at.

Butch

Great video and good quality to boot!.

To really get the realistic feeling of being there you need to watch this in the kitchen sitting in front of the oven with the oven on and the oven door open.

Butch

S. Jersey

GTtalk

Great video and good quality to boot!.

To really get the realistic feeling of being there you need to watch this in the kitchen sitting in front of the oven with the oven on and the oven door open.

Butch

S. Jersey

Aint that the truth, it was stinking hot. The thing that amazed me was Bill wearing his trademark long sleeve red button up and white jeans and I swear the man never had a bead of sweat form. To me this is extremely unfair as I could have been butt naked doing absolutely nothing and would have a puddle under me LOL

MikesRJ

... and would have a puddle under me LOL

At our age that might not be sweat! :thumbs:

GTtalk

... and would have a puddle under me LOL

At our age that might not be sweat! :thumbs:

I sense a new need for for those high tech sports fabric for a new model of depends......

Think we could market them with logos too? :D