Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Wild Bill Pearson Caught Red Handed!

HorseFixer

Bill Pearson was caught RED HANDED by MJ and I, at the Edinburg Indiana Tractor Show riding a John Deere, it has been rumored that Bill may be going

over to the DARK SIDE :D here are pictures of him getting caught in the act! After being caught, all he could do was hang his head in shame! :thumbs:

DSCN1243.jpg

DSCN1246.jpg

DSCN1247.jpg

DSCN1244.jpg

Butch

He probably thought he was incognito with those blue jeans on. But an alert Duke and MJ weren't fooled by his trickery. :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

rmaynard

Oh Billy, we thought we knew ya. :thumbs:

:D

Great pictures Bob & MJ

Bob

Docwheelhorse

John Deeres are like Fat Chicks and Mopeds... Fun to ride till your friends find out!!! :thumbs:

Tony

Gene_S

Tony... :D

Maybe he has a touch of color blindness... :thumbs:

Suburban 550

I already heard Bills version of the story and he says he was framed. :D Shame on you Duke and MJ for even thinking Bill would ever jump the fence. :thumbs: I guess the only way we'll ever find out the truth if we wait til next years cruise night and see if he's ridin' a JD or a Horse. :D

HorseFixer

Tony now thats some funny CHIT right there. :D Now Ray how can a guy get framed when I have proof and pics like that? :thumbs: I can't even think of a time that I have had any interest whatsoever in riding a Deere and have had plenty of opportunities. :thanks: The only time I had a Deere was when one was given me and withing a week I gave it away to Rollerman so's it wouldn't stink up my stable. :wh: now that in my opinion is true loyalty! :D

BPjunk

Ha Ha And I was only helping a guy out! I didn't drive that John Deere 100 yards and I had my picture taken 4 times and 2 of those time were by JOHN DEERE COLLECTORS ! :thumbs: They could not believe it either.

Other then the hot weather the show was nice, although not many people the the tractor parade and the garden tractor pull was for highly modified pullers (motorcycle engined tractors) .

Wild Bill

MikesRJ

Who's MC'ing the WHCC show next year?

:thumbs:

WHC-125

John Deeres are like Fat Chicks and Mopeds... Fun to ride till your friends find out!!! :D

Tony

I completely agree :thumbs:

hcminis

Still kicking myself for not going. Dern-it.

tractorchick

In Bill's defense, he was helping me help a handicap friend who couldn't drive the tractors himself. At least they were REALLY nice, restored John Deere minis....

HorseFixer

Ha Ha And I was only helping a guy out! I didn't drive that John Deere 100 yards and I had my picture taken 4 times and 2 of those time were by JOHN DEERE COLLECTORS ! :D They could not believe it either.

Other then the hot weather the show was nice, although not many people the the tractor parade and the garden tractor pull was for highly modified pullers (motorcycle engined tractors) .

Wild Bill

:thanks: Bill your a great Sport! :thumbs: Just had to have a little fun with you is all! Yes it was definatley a hot one thats for sure it was 96 deg in the shade. Sure coulda used some of that snow! :D

Curmudgeon

John Deeres are like Fat Chicks and Mopeds... Fun to ride till your friends find out!!! :D

Tony

I completely agree :thumbs:

Well, I kinda disagree on that fat chick thing.......... :D

chris11

I think they should take his red shirt away. Make him wear green pants and yellow shirt. :thumbs: