Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

RedSquare Group Picture from the show

rmaynard

This is the first picture of the group on Saturday morning. After some of the other members get back home, we will put names to the faces.

I can't speak for the whole group, but a great time was had by me.

34293e98.jpg

Below is a picture with numbers. I will attempt to put names with the numbers, but I need your help. If you are in the picture, email me rmaynard@qis.net with the number, your name, and your RedSquare ID. As soon as I get more names, I will post them.

6419912b.jpg

Here's what I've got so far. Please let me know if anything is incorrect, and update me with more info if you know it.

1. Bill Pearson (BPJunk)

2. Bud (Horsefeathers)

3. Thad (WH5208speed) and his son Trace

6. Ray Baker (Suburban 550)

7. Bob Maynard (rmaynard)

8. Mike McGuire (MikesRJ)

9. Darren Westlund (Darrenw85)

11. Jim T 1971

12. Jim T's wife

14. Tom Dunn

15. Buzz (Buzz)

16. Alex Sousa (acsousa82)

17. Cas Sousa (formariz)

19. Jim Davidson (Zero)

20. Steve Hilleshien (Stevasaurus)

21. Mike (C-Series14)

22. Geoff

23. Brian Marion (Buckrancher)

24. Chris (Coadster32)

26. Jeff Calsetta (Fireman)

27. Gerry Whitaker (GerryW)

28. John Dicker (Wallfish)

29. Bob Davis "Duke" (Horsefixer)

30. Mary Jane "MJ" Davis

31. Chris (WHC-125)

32. Butch (Butch)

33. Charlie Pitcher (charliesd250)

34. Tony's son

35. Tony (Docwheelhorse)

Thanks

Bob (#7)

EDIT: : Okay, so I left out #25. It's early in the morning, and I can't count until I get my 3rd cup of coffee. :thumbs:

Bob

rmaynard

Bump

Suburban 550

Bob, #11 is Jim T 1971, #12 is Jim T's wife (name unknown), #19 is Zero (Jim Davidson)

rmaynard

Thanks Ray

Brrly1

Ok, I have one question. Did anybody ask Bill what happened to the famous white pants? This just doesn't seem right for some reason. Maybe he might respond.

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:D

rmaynard

He wore them all day Friday.

Bob

fireman

The last time I saw him on Friday night, he had actually gotten them dirty :thumbs: ! (The white pants that is)

horsefeathers

A more handsom group 'o folks you couldn't find anywhere!

Next year I'll get there early so I can hold the RS banner! :thumbs:

Thanks for the photo Bob!

How come Stevasaurus is only half there?

Maybe he's always, only half there!

:D HORSEFEATHERS!

Butch

How come Stevasaurus is only half there?

:D HORSEFEATHERS!

Because his left hand is stuffing the raffle box? :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

WHC-125

What a great bunch of guys! :D I am so thankful for hitching a ride with Jeff(fireman) there and back, he is a great guy and I am glad to spend the ride with him and Gerry(Gerryw) and thanks Gerry for the ride home from Jeffs I really appreciated it. And Jeff thank your wife again for the pulled pork and corn on the cob it was great! :D Also, it was a pleasure meeting many new members and seeing other members that I already knew, I cant wait to see everyone again soon. And thanks John(wallfish) for letting me test out his "rat" and making dinner friday night and stevebo for mowing the whole field with his 520 that I put the 60 inch deck on(I felt so bad for your trailer after we loaded it up :thumbs: ). It was also an honor to meet Duke and MJ, just talking with them was a great experience and seeing Dukes snow machine, also MJ your bananna bread was great :thanks:

Also, I was very impressed with seeing Brians stainless RJ. From one machinist to another that is just some amazing work that you do!

There are also many other members that I am so glad I got to meet and I could go on listing them for hours but you know who you are and I am glad I was able to make it to the show this year! :wh:

P.S. number 24 looks like Chris(Coadster32) not KenB. And number 35 is Tony(Docwheelhorse)

Butch

Yes, #24 does look like Coadster Chris.

Butch

S. Jersey

HorseFixer

What a great bunch of guys! :D I am so thankful for hitching a ride with Jeff(fireman) there and back, he is a great guy and I am glad to spend the ride with him and Gerry(Gerryw) and thanks Gerry for the ride home from Jeffs I really appreciated it. And Jeff thank your wife again for the pulled pork and corn on the cob it was great! :wh: Also, it was a pleasure meeting many new members and seeing other members that I already knew, I cant wait to see everyone again soon. And thanks John(wallfish) for letting me test out his "rat" and making dinner friday night and stevebo for mowing the whole field with his 520 that I put the 60 inch deck on(I felt so bad for your trailer after we loaded it up :D ). It was also an honor to meet Duke and MJ, just talking with them was a great experience and seeing Dukes snow machine, also MJ your bananna bread was great :beer:

Also, I was very impressed with seeing Brians stainless RJ. From one machinist to another that is just some amazing work that you do!

There are also many other members that I am so glad I got to meet and I could go on listing them for hours but you know who you are and I am glad I was able to make it to the show this year! :banghead:

P.S. number 24 looks like Chris(Coadster32) not KenB. And number 35 is Tony(Docwheelhorse)

Chris it was great meeting you! MJ says thanks for the Kudo's On the baked goods! We are glad to share our cooking with our friends that have traveled so far! It was also great meeting Jeff & Jerry you are all a bunch of great guys and hope we can be camping neighbors again! :thanks: Jeff was that you milling around and stumbled over the power cord on that stabbin cabin? :thumbs: you damn near caused me to....................... :omg: well you get the picture!

WHC-125

Duke, I hope to see you again soon! Being caming neighbors was great even the great talks we had :thumbs:

rmaynard

Thanks for all of the replies and information sent to me about members names.

We still need to fill in some blanks, and verify a couple of others. If you know who any of the missing names are, or if you think that you know, and can contact them for a verification, please do so.

I will continue to update the info until we get everyone in the picture identified.

Thanks again,

Bob Maynard

Coadster32

It was great to see and meet everyone this year (even if only breifly). :thumbs: I loved seeing all the small kids there riding on their tractors. The creations that some of you guys come up with are amazing. The restores are great. There's no doubt of the talent in this group. As a machinist, I am humbled by the fabrication I have seen on alot of the tractors I have seen you all do. I wish I had more time to spend with you guys there, but Sat. was the only day in our cards. Wanted to talk a bit with Steveasaurus, Brian, Rmaynard, and a few others, but didn't really get the chance. :D All our CT group left shortly after the picture. Glad to hear you all made it home OK. I will confirm that #24 is me also. Thanks for posting up the pic.

fireman

Duke,

That wasn't me! HHMMMM! I wonder WHO else it could have been :thumbs: .

It was great seeing the guys I have met before but especially nice to meet the many new faces of Red Square. Having Chris and Gerry along for the ride down and back made the 5 1/2 hours fly right by. Hell, we talked so much, we missed our exit for I287 on the way home and had to back track a few miles.

I plan on bringing the fleet with me next year so I think a tent and cot is in order. I will still rent one of the sites with electric hook-up so I can run an air conditioner in it :D

clintonnut

16 is Alex (acousta) sp?

17 is Cas (formariz)

34 kind of looks like Ken B's son.

Charlie

WHC-125

16 is Alex (acousta) sp?

17 is Cas (formariz)

34 kind of looks like Ken B's son.

Charlie

I am pretty sure 34 is Tony's (Docwheelhorse) son

wallfish

WOW What a great bunch of people. I'm so glad I stumbled into this hobby and looking forward to next year already. What a pleasure to meet all you!

C-Series14

#3 is Thad (WH5208speed) and his son Trace

#22 is Geoff I believe from Canada, has all the electric WH's...

Butch

WHC-125 you don't get into talks with Duke. You get into listenings! :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

C-Series14 is correct about #22 on all accounts. :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

rmaynard

Here are some larger pictures of the people I need info for:

RS4-5.jpg

RS_10.jpg

RS_13-14-1.jpg

RS_18.jpg

RS_34.jpg

Thanks again,

Bob

C-Series14

#14 is Tom Dunn

WHC-125

WHC-125 you don't get into talks with Duke. You get into listenings! :D

Butch

S. Jersey

Yeah I know. And it is great listening to the things that he talks about! :thumbs: