Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

tag team mowing with the round hoods

JUSS10

well i got my newly aquired 603 running today and thought i would try out the mower deck that came with it. cut the front yard wonderfully. moving to the backyard all of a sudden i saw my dad pull around the corner with the 854 and we tag teamed the rest of the yard. pretty cool to find something that the two of us both really enjoy. spending some quality time with my dad.

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

Horse'n Around

Thats really cool Justin,its great that something like cutting the lawn turned out to be a father/son fun time. BTW, those are some nice Horses you and your Dad have there :thumbs: Way to keep it fun!!!!

John

dgoyette

Looks like a good time. Very nice horses Justin!

rickv1957

Looks like the tractors cut well! :thumbs: Rick

whfan74

Sounds like a blast..........dad and I did the same on his yard last night.

Him on a 520-H and myself on a 312-8. Nothing better than working together with family!

tranders

They look good. :thumbs:

Roger from southern Iowa

Good looking horses doing a fine job of mowing.

Glad you and your dad have those times together. :thumbs:

hcminis

That's really cool. Wish my oldest son was that excited or at least had a little interest in the :thumbs: 's

jpmcleod

That is what it is all about. Priceless time together with your dad. I love it when my son comes over and helps me work on mine.

My dad is gone but I still remember doing farm chores with him and working on the Fordson Major tractor we had.

I hope my son remember some of the things we did together when I am gone. I think you should print the photos and hold on to them. One day you will wish you had done so.

Two nice tractors to be proud of. After you read this, go give your dad a "hug".

Roger from southern Iowa

Justin, this may seem like it's getting "mushy in here but, I agree with JP. When you get finished here go give your dad a hug and just say Thanks for giving me the time you do. :thumbs:

Raider12

Now thats what I call..... "Priceless" :thumbs:

squonk

Looks like you had a great time and I hate to nit-pick but, I don't think I would want to be running a tractor with that PTO belt spinning away and an open toed sandal sitting next to it! :thumbs:

jimbotelho

Justin great pictures! some day you may look back and wish you could go back to these days enjoy these times with you dad .He is only here once !! :thumbs:

Ken B

Very nice Justin. Father and son horsin around is always a good time!

pumper.atv

This spring got the other electro 12 running and took both out to my house and mowed with both and my step dad's jd. We mowed right around him with the electros so he just quit :thumbs: