Sign in to follow this  
danno676

I think I found a good deal

hodge

I agree, Duff. I live an hour and a half from Richmond, and that 312 got caught on my radar. When I saw that danno was interested, I didn't even consider calling. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. I will not do that to someone.

Sorry you missed it, danno. Here in VA, they don't come along every day. But, it does seem that your best chance to find one is in the Richmond section, or the Hampton Roads section...

Oops, spilled the beans....

Hodge, what part of VA are you in??

I too am about an hour and half from Richmond, just curious.

Now I'm worried because I know there is another WH nut scanning CL for deals!!!

I will let you in on another secret. If you google craigslist you can search within the google search results for any particular item across the country. You can also use craiglook and search by distance from a certain zip code.

Thank you for saying 'right is right', I feel the same way.

Danno, I live just south of Waynesboro, near Wintergreen (on the Shenandoah Valley side). No worries from me- I have enough, and see no need to fight or beat someone to the punch. As a matter of fact, I'll pm ya if I see something and don't/won't get it.

Mark

danno676

Danno, I live just south of Waynesboro, near Wintergreen (on the Shenandoah Valley side). No worries from me- I have enough, and see no need to fight or beat someone to the punch. As a matter of fact, I'll pm ya if I see something and don't/won't get it.

Mark

You're awesome

So you are near Summit Point??

rickv1957

The deals are out there,just being at the right place at the right time and act quickly brings home the gold! :thumbs: Rick

Shuboxlover

I made just about $25,000 so far off it

minus what you gave to uncle Sam right? :thumbs: :D

baerpath

It's amazing that thing was posted and deleted in less than 24hours

A couple of years ago my wife fell and broke her back. Couldn't get out of bed for a while. Early one morning I was on bedpan duty so I checked Craigslist. There was a Sears tractor with a front end loader and 20hp Onan. Another Sears with an onan and a snowplow and a lot of other stuff. I think he wanted $250 for everything. :D 50 miles away but might as well been a million, I couldn't go get it :thumbs: . I posted the ad here on Red Square. Duane was awake, called the guy and bought it all. The guy pulled the ad. It was up less than an hour.

I remember that Buzz :thanks:

Was a darn good deal 3 tractors and lots of stuff, filled the 16ft trailer and crammed the pickup full

I'm waiting for you to find another one like that......... hurry! :D

Duane

Kelly

I made just about $25,000 so far off it

minus what you gave to uncle Sam right? :D:thanks:

Uncle who???? :D I did give Ebay and Paypal some of it :thumbs: