Sign in to follow this  
perry

HOW TO BE FIRST TO YOUR DEER HUNTING TREE STAND

Rollerman

Thats pretty cool!! :thumbs:

Vid kinda jumped around a bit...like to see more of the thingy it's self.

wse100

I have seen the vid before too, A while back when I was looking for atv tracks I came across it by accident. That think is bad. :thumbs:

kpinnc

First to your tree stand? WHO NEEDS A TREE STAND? With that thing, you can run the deer down! :thumbs: Bullet-less deer hunting- what a concept! :thumbs:

I've seen the vids before too. Still interesting stuff though!

Kevin

Rollerman

With that thing, you can run the deer down! Bullet-less deer hunting- what a concept!

Kevin I beleive you forgott to add grind into venison hamburger to your list? :thumbs:

Jim_M

All I know is....I want one!!

Kelly

:D That thing is :thumbs: I want one, don't know what I'd use it for :thumbs: Scare the crap out of the neighbors

Curmudgeon

Just to be the one who criticizes, did anyone happen notice how they NEVER attempted a turn a speed? Only whipped it around from a standstill or at least while going slow? Think maybe it has something to do with how HIGH everything is? Center of gravity of that beast must be right up there with a semi full of beef hanging on hooks.

Would still be cool to drive though, wouldn't it?

TT

It's not really a new concept or design.... just bigger & more powerful.

Years ago I had a Playcat ATV that was built in Drummondville Quebec, Canada, and there was also the PPT, and a few others based on the same design.

I have a few pictures of mine somewhere :thumbs: , and I also found this

of one at YouTube. :thumbs:

kpinnc

Looked like Bubba was having a good time with it, Terry.

Good thing the dog had sense enough to stay out of the front of it... :thumbs:

Kevin

combatmp29r

Hey TT next years WH concept tractor???? :D That is a :thumbs: :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

It's not really a new concept or design.... just bigger & more powerful.

Years ago I had a Playcat ATV that was built in Drummondville Quebec, Canada, and there was also the PPT, and a few others based on the same design.

I have a few pictures of mine somewhere :thumbs: , and I also found this

of one at YouTube. :P

Uh, hasn't the army been making these bigger and more powerful for, oh close on to 80 years or so??? Only their's has a body and some other really cool attachments!! I've always wanted of theirs to play with. :thumbs::D If I painted it Wheel Horse red..........................

Rollerman

Dale I can remember going up to Lewiston,MI on a fishing trip.

My friend & I cut up that highway that runs right through the military training area..."Grayling maybe?"

Anyways we were cruising in my friends truck "45ish?" heading north when an M1 Abrams decided to match are speed for a short distance.....only we were not going through ditches & brush. :D

You can tell the guy hanging out the tank was really enjoying are expressions.

True story & it was one of the coolest things I have seen to be that close to something that big going fast. :thumbs:

I'm guessing some of you members that are in the services are scratching your heads thinking whats the big deal. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Was that Dale driving that PlayCat? :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Stephen when we moved up Highway 1 in Iraq during the invasion, we led the way running 55-60 up the hard ball with the gun trucks while on our flanks the M1s ran the same through the sand. What amazes me is that they can acurately hit a target everytime at those speeds through rough terrain. :D Don't get near the rear exhaust ports though. They have turbine engines, melt the paint right off your truck :thumbs: Just ask the germans that live around our bases :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

See what I mean? While I've never had the privilege of driving an M1, (not about to join the "club" required, like I could even pass the physical now) but I have seen the specs and them in action on tv. Those suckers can MOVE!

Not only do you want to stay away from the rear exhaust, but the fuel bill as well. Those suckers are rated in gallons per mile, not miles per gallon! Not exactly unleaded regular either!!!!!!

Curmudgeon

Oh Stephen, yes, there is a big training base by Grayling. I hear tell anyone within 30 miles knows when they are lobbing live artillery for practice!

Rollerman

Dale i had the pleasure of gowing up to Lewiston,MI to go fishing with my friend half a dozen times.

two of those over the 4th of July weekends & that was a long time ago.

But I do remember the noise when the Army was makeing there own 4th of July fireworks party on two of the trips. :thumbs:

Nothing like trolling on Aviery Lk at dusk listening to the Loon calling, watching the wildlife on the shore...& hearing the artillery fire start to go off....& then seeing everything scatter...yes even the fish. :thumbs: