Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Waters are down, but.....

T-Mo

A man boating down a flooded road in Jefferson County, Missouri (this county borders mine to the north):

FLOOD1.jpg

An intersection in Valley Park, Missouri. This is the intersection of State Hwy 141 and I-44:

FLOOD2.jpg

Another view of this intersection:

FLOOD3.jpg

A view of Pacific, Missouri:

FLOOD4.jpg

And finally a man trying to pump water out of his parent's front yard in Dutchtown, Mo:

FLOOD5.jpg

All of the flooding in these pictures is of the Meramac River, a small tribulatory of the Mississippi River. The river crested at around 40 feet in Valley Park.

Greg B.

Terry,

I sincerely hope that you have fared better than the people in your pictures. I was watching that mess, on the news, last night. Of course, their focus is shifting to the Mississippi and New Orleans (which should have been abandoned). :thumbs::thumbs:

At any rate, good luck and best wishes to you and yours.

Greg B.

bustedglass

Terry,

My best to you and yours. I live in Paducah, Ky., next to the Ohio river. Not suppose to crest here until Wed. . It is ugly around here in spots, but nothing like you guys. Lucky I live on high ground, and won't have a problem.

Keep the faith buddy, our smiles :thumbs: are with you.

combatmp29r

Well Terry atleaste the old BN is above water. The trains must go on you know. At leaste thats what they tell us at 3am christmas morning when they call us in :thumbs: