Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

People are Morons

CasualObserver

:thumbs: FOX News :thumbs:

Meanwhile, Salisbury could not even relax on his porch swing.

Someone took it.

I await your comments!

T-Mo

I really feel bad for the home owner. And the people who were conned, they're simply greedy people who should have realized that something wasn't right. At least the woman who took the horse began to use her brain.

CasualObserver

I just wonder if and how much stuff he'll get back. Poor guy. Someone either really hated him, or completely the opposite... some friends played a joke, and didn't really expect for it to play out that way. Hopefully CL can get something from the user account who posted the ads. Although... legally... that person didn't steal anything... the idiots who showed up did. And I'd guess no single person probably made off with anything of felony value. Could probably get the ad poster for conspiracy or something trivial... but at what cost to the homeowner?

pond195520032003

:D Jason, if someone steal's anything worth $300 dollars or more that is a felony, at least it is here in Ohio! :D those ladders, depending on the brand and length could easily hit that mark aswell as the riding mower! :D as for who every listed the ad? they will most likely face jail time for this :thumbs::D:P , or have to pay for what is not recovered :P hope he gets a good attorney!! might hear about this in the future :thumbs: >>> OGREGON Man Goes On Rampage <<< :P

Kelly

That would suck

perry

That would suck

ya that would suck :thumbs: .

better be nice to your wives fellas. you dont want a barn free for all ! :thumbs:

Rollerman

My wife was watching this on TV tonight & mentioned it.

Did'nt understnd it..thought the guy was there th whole time.... :thumbs:

Anyways yes that would suck & thats why I keep my stuff inside under lock & key!

I'm not going to make it easy. :thumbs:

whchris

he must think like me if i lock the front door someone will break that or a window only to find i dont have anything worth anything in the house so instead of having a broken door come look and see i have nothing good in here anyways the barn is a different story i think im gonna get some plate steel and make that into a giant vault :thumbs: