Sign in to follow this  
whchris

my line up

whchris

heres most of them pictured is a cc original with creeper gear, wh c-125 eight speed, power king 2418 single stick, power king 2414 twin stick, mf 65 and the rj :thumbs: i just picked up not pictured is the wh 702, cc 128, the last living crapsman i own, tube frame bolens, and a mountain of parts

combatmp29r

Ummm Chris did you have pic issues :thumbs: :thumbs:

T-Mo

Chris,

I like the one, second to the left, the red one. And I also like the one on the end, the other red one. :thumbs:

Greg B.

Good thing I've got new glasses coming..... :thumbs:

Greg B.

whchris

i think i forgot something..... let me go find them again

pond195520032003

either they are too small or really big and wont fit in the view finder :thumbs:

bustedglass

Pictures ?????? :thumbs::thumbs: :D

Kelly

Of all people the guy that built this place, can't post pic's

Sparky

Wow. I guess I was to slow and missed the goin outa business sale :thumbs: . There was nuttin left by the time I got here.

Mike..............

pond195520032003

Chris, you could get lowjack so you can track them from now on :thumbs: :thumbs:

perry

chris, chris. chris, :thumbs: :thumbs:

Brrly1

Chris I knew I should have never got that laser surgey for distance.I really do need glasses now for sure. And I thought my pictures were too big. John

whchris

oops i useta could post them but my computer is not doing well so treed or t-mo is gonna post them for me tomorrow

T-Mo

Here are Chris's pictures. The first one as stated in the first post:

Chris1_resize.jpg

chris2_resize.jpg

chris3_resize.jpg

Rollerman

:thumbs: we got pictures :thumbs:

Chris looks like a fine collection...I like them all...well you can keep the RJ. :D

The Power Kings are neat...hope to have one someday.

I like the Cub Original too.

Your "blackhood: looks like it has more color than mine...it's faded a few shades lighter.

The Massey looks like a good worker too.

Whats that in the background...half a tractor or a DB Tri Trac missing a front wheel?

Greg B.

Nice collection, Chris. Of course, the Black Hood is my favorite. Yours has a lot less brown on it than mine!

Greg B.

CasualObserver

Nice group of tractors Chris. You're not kidding that's an "RJ :thumbs: " ! What's left of the original tractor besides the visible hood?

pond195520032003

nice line up Chris :P like to have the power kings to go with my brothers 61 jim dandy :thumbs: Stephen, i know my eyes are not the greatest, but where do you see a tri-trac :D:thumbs: i see a walk behind snow blower just past the barn door :D

whchris

beyond the pictures is a snow bird snowblower a reo 3 wheeled walk behind reel mower and a gravely snow blower attachment and the rest of the junk my grandparents and the previous renters left the front of rj :thumbs: or as tt called it last night "Jethro's Jittany" is the oiginal frame with gas tank and axle/steering parts the rear end is the original too but the axle tubes were cut and lengthened thats about all i know about it

Rollerman

Stephen, i know my eyes are not the greatest, but where do you see a tri-trac

Aww come on Greg..that was sarcasm...I was refering to the motorcycle in the back ground.

2 wheels ya know...half a rider or a DB Tri Trac missing a front wheel...work with me Greg. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Aww come on Greg..that was sarcasm...I was refering to the motorcycle in the back ground.

2 wheels ya know...half a rider or a DB Tri Trac missing a front wheel...work with me Greg. :thumbs:

I was getting my magnifying glass out to see this, Stephen. I thought I found it. :thumbs: :D

Rollerman

I was getting my magnifying glass out to see this

Nope put magnifying glasses down & put on the imagination glasses instead. :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Nope put magnifying glasses down & put on the imagination glasses instead. :D

I don't know what kind of imagination glasses you have, but I don't put mine on... i pick them up, consume their contents and then set the back down! ie... Morning imagination coffee1.gif and "other" imagination... beerchug.gif

:thumbs: :thumbs:

whchris

oh the bike wow i missed that too on the tri trac yes that is my old bsa that needs some help too

pond195520032003

ah ok i see it now :thumbs: had to go back and look at them again :D :thumbs: