Sign in to follow this  
perry

easter tradition

perry

"Central Europe

In the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, a tradition of spanking or whipping is carried out on Easter Monday. In the morning, men spank women with a special handmade whip called poml

nylyon

Traditionally, the spanked woman gives a coloured egg and sometimes a small amount of money to the man as a sign of her thanks.

Ifn I tried this, I'm sure that's all I'd get in the divorce.... :thumbs:

Buzz

Ifn I tried this, I'm sure that's all I'd get in the divorce.... :D

:P:D:P:thumbs: :thumbs:

perry

women should be spanked in order to keep their health and beauty during whole next year.

just show them what this says

nylyon

That line's never worked for me either.... :thumbs:

wse100

this has nothing to do with easter, but everything to do with spanking...

I am of Hungarian descent (Please don't hold it against me) and my grandma is from budapest hungary, she moved to the US when she was in her 20's. Grandma is from the "old world" very traditional. 15 years ago when I was dating my soon to be wife, I brought her over to see my grandma. Now mind you Grandma had never seen her before... We came in and grandma came out of the kitchen all 4 foot tall _ _ _ pounds of her wearing her little apron. My grand ma said nice, ohh, nice really nice. She was literally walking around her checking her out. When she was all done she smacked my girlfriend on the butt and said "And she has good birthing hips" as she walked back to the kitchen.

I'll never forget that day, and yes we got married. To this day I have never seen my wife get so red. Almost Wheel horse Red!