Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

SNOW what the

Kelly

I'm done with snow :thumbs: , I guess not were getting up to 6" we have about 4" now. I started to clean the stones out of my yard last week, from all the plowing, now I'm going to have to plow again, I was going to let it melt but it's getting deep and drifting I've got 18" drifts in my driveway :thumbs: And it's coming down hard and fast. better suitup and git at it.

Jim_M

Keep it up there. I've had all I want for one winter.

catman81056

Thats crazy aint it? I live about 100 miles south of Chicago and it hit 60 degrees here, meanwhile their getting 3"-5" of the whit stuff. Got to love this downstate livin :thumbs:

Jim_M

Thats crazy aint it? I live about 100 miles south of Chicago and it hit 60 degrees here, meanwhile their getting 3"-5" of the whit stuff. Got to love this downstate livin :thumbs:

Tim,

You must live fairly close to my brother. He has a Chebanse address, but actually lives closer to Cliffton.

Jim

perry

they said you guys where getting all the snow just south of me.

along the I-96 and I-94 area. looks like we only have about 4" this morning.

Kelly

I'd say we got about 8" total give or take an inch. I have to go plow again this morn. there's a old man up the road that needs plowed out so off to work I go.

T-Mo

Kelly,

You're a good neighbor to be looking at for the old guy like that. No snow here, thankfully, and hopefully this one will be last for you guys also.

catman81056

Yep Jim, thats about 35-40 miles north of me.

Rollerman

About 3 or 4 inches here & actualy the snow has picked up some today. :thumbs:

Did I mention in my "Spring Cleaning" thread the other day I put my snow plowing tractor back in the shed first....all the way at the back. :imstupid:

T-Mo

Stephen,

You should have known you were inviting snow. Remember when I chose NOT to put my plow on the 314, it snowed about 3 or 4 times during that time. As soon as I got the C141 going again, no snow. :thumbs:

CasualObserver

As soon as I got the C141 going again, no snow. :thumbs:

but plenty of rain, eh Terry? How's the homestead there... any flooding in your area? Been wondering about you when they talk about the ozarks on the news... I know you're not in the ozarks... but your closer to it than you are to me!

Rollerman

You should have known you were inviting snow.

I supose your right...when it was 50 some degrees out what was I thinking to put the plow tractor up & start doing a sevice on the one with the deck. :thumbs:

To be honest I don't have time to plow snow here anyway...the wife has a shackle & chain around my leg attached to a gallon of paint

Terry I second Jasons concern & hope things are drying up for you.

Nick

Stephen,

I came close to putting the snow plow in the shed to make room in the garage yesterday. Guess keeping it in the garage scared the snow off for us. :thumbs: Nothing to plow here it is not staying on the road yet.

You guys up in Michigan are making me worry, I have to run up there somewhere for my brother next week. :thumbs:

Nick

T-Mo

Don't worry guys, I'm high and dry now. The flooding is mostly along the Meramac River now, and the Big River. Towns just south west of St. Louis, and towns in southern Missouri got hit the hardest with flooding. But, we high and dry here.