Sign in to follow this  
figo40

What to buy? Opinions anyone

figo40

Tomorrow I am going to buy one of these, A 655 or an 800 Both are from the same person, both run, the 655 has a mower deck, the 800 has a dozer blade and no deck. My preference is the older the better, but I also want to grade the gravel drive at my weekend place, and want multiple attachments. My other wheelhores is a 633. The 655 can be had for $200 and the 800 is $295.00 what is your opinion,

and why.

Thanks

rustynut

i would give him 450 and take em :D

figo40

Wish I could! that makes the decision easy! but the wife says I can have one or the other, (she thinks I'm selling the633) not.

Raider12

Wish I could! that makes the decision easy! but the wife says I can have one or the other, (she thinks I'm selling the633) not.

Yea..... I know the feeling. When I purchased my 520 my wife ask "so.. you are selling the Raider?" My reply "What part of a COLLECTION is having only ONE tractor at a time" Things were quiet for the day or so. I then placed her Longaberger Baskets (all 20 plus) on the kitchen counter. She got over it. :D:USA:

PS it's best not to tell the wife everything you know

Doubletrouble

I would offer $400 for both. As far as the wife is concerned, it's easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission. :D

dgoyette

I would offer $400 for both. As far as the wife is concerned, it's easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission. :D

Is what I always do and it's worked out ok so far.

I was actually able to sneak another LawnRanger in that I got for cheap and it has gone unnoticed for two weeks now. I am 99.9% sure I have gottenaway with it.

Raider12

As far as the wife is concerned, it's easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission.

Thats good, I like it...... :D

baerpath

Sound simple to me, buy both and then go with

Honey I just had to buy one for you too, so we can share a hobby and spend more time together :D

Duane

piecrazy4

do not do the honey I bought one for you! Because she might want to sell it. :D

figo40

Ok, All great suggestions, but someone beat me to it! I called the guy and he said someone had already bought them both.

So I guess I am back on the prowl. I sure would have liked to have gotten the 655 though.

Frank

Raider12

but someone beat me to it! I called the guy and he said someone had already bought them both.

Some where there is a Wife with a great big smile on her face. And it is probably at your house Frank. :D

NYRedNeck

:D God, you guys are killing me.. Sides are splitting.

I'm assuming the wive's don't read the forums.

rickv1957

Never a dull moment! :D Rick

Duff

I'm assuming the wive's don't read the forums.

Don't be so sure about that...... :USA:

Duff :D