Sign in to follow this  
horsefeathers

Horse Huntin'?

horsefeathers

Wheel Horse Cowboys! Just lookin' at a thread by HCMINIS "New horse in stable! "And relized that JPMCLEOD may have unknowlingy came up with a terrific idea! :D Put a Wheel Horse in yer truck and hual it around awile! Yer gonna' meet some new folks and might just score a new horse for yer stable! :USA: My son and I are into Mopars and drive our muscle cars around and always have guys comin' up and sayin', I got one of those, I have lots 'o parts, my buddy has stuff,stuff,stuff! We scored some finds that wern't for sale on wE-pay or CL! No competition yer the only one knows what they have cus they aren't realy tryin' to sell the stuff! But will sell!(to you)! Sooo.... I'am gonna' load up a Wheel Horse 'n get out there! I'll let ya' know how it turns out! You might want'a try the same!

Let us know how it turns out!

:wh: HORSEFEATHERS!

I think, I think too much!

bmuone

Little Trollin might work Horsefeathers. I bought a Wheel Horse ball cap and wore it to one of my Granddaughter's Tee ball game yesterday. I had two people come up to me and ask "What's a Wheel Horse?" It'd be a little difficult to haul a 417a around in my D50 but maybe I'll come up with a smaller WH that'd fit in the truck.

chesbaycruiser

Horsefeathers,

I have often thought this too! I frequently find pretty obscure reasons to load the B-80 up on the trailer and drive it around! No gold yet, but lots of looks and plenty of friendly "gas pump" conversations!

Happy hunting...

:D

CB

hcminis

Think it is a great idea. Now, gotta find someone to help me take off the truck topper. That dang thing is heavy.

BTW, who in the world wouldn't know what a Wheel Horse is? That is just WRONG!

bmuone

:D You gotta understand....I live down here where WH's just sort of trickle down. Heck, I did not know until a couple of years ago. Just taking me a while to catch up! And tks to Red Square and it's members for that.

hcminis

Guess that is understandable..... When you live here in Indiana, it's kind of the norm. See them everywhere. There is one about 1/2 mile from my house sitting outside but the guy won't even let me look at it and said it isn't for sale. So, it will just sit there and rot. Kind of sad. Did see some about 20 miles from me and haven't been able to get back and ask about them. They are on almost every street in my little town. That and the Dixie Chopper which was founded and still made here in old Coatesville, IN

piecrazy4

:D good idea !

rickv1957

There is plenty of tractors in the midwest,Rick

rustynut

yea i some one on here lives 2 miles away from me. :USA::D good ol indianer

horsefeathers

Think it is a great idea. Now, gotta find someone to help me take off the truck topper. That dang thing is heavy.

BTW, who in the world wouldn't know what a Wheel Horse is? That is just WRONG!

Just lasso that topper 'n tie it to yer :USA: saddle horne rev it up 'n pop 'da clutch! That'll get that dang heavy thing off there! Or if ya' don't have room in yer truck just paint the truck red add yer favoret :wh: decals, maybe some ag tires 'n a belly mower! That'll get some attention! :D Drivin' yer horse is a good idea, glad ya'll agree! I'am loaded for bear errrrrr..... Horse! :D of coruse! :ychain: HORSEFEATHERS!

trapperjoe

Rick said there are plenty of WH in the midwest... but they are mostly in his garage!! lol I need to go to the Lake and visit him! lol

Joe, in central MO.

mavfreak

I've had people stop me while mowing and ask if mine is for sale. I just smile and say no. But to think that I'm out useing it, with my butt in the seat and people ask. I should say yes I'll trade it even up for that truck and trailer your driving.

horsefeathers

Had a couple of ol' fillies out the other day goinna' load one up to hual around! My neighbor stopped by and said "Ihave an old :D that needs to go!" Sooo.... today I stopped to see him and now in the back of my truck is a '89 310-8spd! A little ruff but I got for $120 bucks! Didn't even get one of mine loaded in the truck and already scored another :USA: Guys I'am tellin' ya' this will work! Sooo... lock 'n load, can't wait to here what you come up with! Good luck horse huntin'! :wh: HORSEFEATHERS!