Sign in to follow this  
jimbotelho

another one

jimbotelho

Guys, just picked up my 4th one yesterday im not sure if its a good one (being new and all to this cult) it is a c160a it came with a 42 in rd mower and it is in I would say very good condition Steve bo what do you think ? :D:USA: im in the need of space or an addition to my shed may be in the near future

stevebo

Dad,

That machine is a very nice original machine. It was used only to pull a cart since 1982 and has only 600+hours on the hour meter (did not check to see if it is original meter or not). Based on how the engine runs and how tight the steering and hydro are I would say it is just getting broken in. The deck is all original and now much use at all. It is a 36 inch rear discharge.

Like I told you before, I want first dibs on that one when you get tired of it !! Great buy !! Clean it up and I will help you with pics. :D

Ken B

Nice haul. Post some pics when ya get some. 36 inch rear discharge sounds very nice..... :D

rickv1957

Jim,sounds like a nice find on the C160 :D Rick

jimbotelho

Rick I think it is a desirable machine I will send pictures as the restore starts (steve wants to be involved ) sounds like he is maybe interested in it?? :D

stevebo

Just want to make sure it gets a "proper" restore and not a Saturday morning special... :D

jimbotelho

Ken that 16 /8 speed that you look at last week at my house may be for sale Are you interested? :D

Duff

Just want to make sure it gets a "proper" restore and not a Saturday morning special... :wh:

Ooohhh - words can hurt! :D

Duff :USA: