Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Recruiting the UK

CasualObserver

Heads up you UK gents, I just got an email from a guy over there randomly... I sent him the link to RedSquare so hopefully he'll join up over here. Name of Mike, hailing from the county of Wiltshire. Going to need some help working on a 1960 Suburban 550. It's pretty rough.

On a totally separate note... It's truly amazing to me how a hobby can span the globe and you can reach out and meet literally anyone in a matter of seconds by email! :thumbs:

Edit: nevermind... I see he's already here ... and posted to boot! Good to see ya Mike!

GlenPettit

There was a very active Wheel Horse Club in Denmark, until their clubhouse (with many WH tractors, spare parts, tools, & a library of manuals) burned down two years ago.

Their site was/is available at: http.//web.archive.org/web/*wheelhorse.dk

The club president was: Ole Skou, Houmarksvej 74, Kondrup, 8900 Randers, Denmark

They lost a lot, but many of the members probably still have their tractors, over the past 5-6 years I've heard of Wheel Horses in many of the EU countries, hopefully they may still have access to some, or may know of 'parters' (old Wheel Horses & engines) over the pond there. There was about 500 pictures on their site, it's also in English (Ole speaks English also).

Good Luck,

Glen

combatmp29r

Glen linked the site here for you. Thanks we talked about that club a few months back and what a loss the fire was.