Sign in to follow this  
wesley

Play day

wesley

Well this sunday l am going to lans place to have a play in his shop, by mid morning his horse could well be 6x6 drive lol , am looking forward to getting the smokes out and talking horses. :thumbs:

wes

Sparky

Grab us a few pics as well Wes.

Mike........

Rollerman

Sounds great Wes....like Mike said get some pics.

I think that going to be one serious smokeing, coffee drinking, :thumbs: brainstorming session! :thumbs:

Stigian

Yep, its going to be a good day tomorrow :D

Hope your not camera shy Wes :P

I dread to think of all the mad ideas were going to come up with :thumbs: :thumbs:

Stigian

Howdo all, it was great to meet Wes again and his charming wife Linda this morning :thumbs:

It didnt take us long to head down the workshop :D

Here's the man himself, i should add that Wes is a fountain of engineering knowledge and has certainly taught me a thing or two today :thumbs:

100_2698.jpg

Wes brought his homemade honing tool over to give my Raiders K241 bore a good seeing too.

100_2699.jpg

It worked a treat :D

100_2701.jpg

Wes also came bearing gifts :D

100_2703.jpg

Arnt these just the best :D you have ever seen? :P

Isuzu Trooper sliding steering shafts :P

I traded these with Wes for a full gasket set for his Raider.

100_2702.jpg

A quick mock-up later and all looks good :P

100_2704.jpg

Meet Team "Dynamic Duo", theres no stopping us now :D:D

100_2705.jpg

combatmp29r

Thats Great guys :thumbs:

Looks like you had alot of fun and Ian its always great to learn a thing or two while doing it.

Looks like the raider engine, and the 312 4x4 projects are off to good starts.

So if we mix Jim in there what do we come up with? The Terrific Trio :thumbs: :D

wesley

Hi all, am sitting here by the fire and it wet an cold out side now and am thinking what a great day it has been, now an then good things happen and today was one of them , met lan again and his nice wife mandy and what a real nice pair of friends l now have, the ladys chatted and we played , roll on the summer so we can have more days like this, and yes before l forget that lan is a dark horse , he is a clever man , and between us l think there could well be a 6x6 horse being built , what we need is more horses, am looking on ebay for a rowing boat so we can come over and get some.Thanks lan an mandy was a great day.

wes

Rollerman

Wes, Ian...looks like you guys had a fun day hanging out!

Always a good day when you get to talk tractors with a friend & brain storm new ideas.

Did that today myself with Kelly for a short time before the wife went into home improvement mode again.... <_<

Wes I have to say...thats a pretty intense look in the first pic.... :thumbs:

Seeing both of your guys accomplishments on here in the pics that both of you posted...I have to say I look forward to seeing what this latest meeting of the minds produces. :thumbs:

T-Mo

It looks like you guys had fun today. It's always great to spend a day with friends, doing what you love to do and sharing ideas (even if some don't work). :thumbs: It looks like, Ian, that you well on your way with that Raider project. :thumbs: