Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Any Hockey Fans

T-Mo

Anyone here who are hockey fans and/or have the NHL Network. They have some of the best commercials. There's even one for Joel. Maybe I can find that one also. But there's a series of commercials where the coach is giving his team pep talks, i.e. giving 110%, 100% of the time, talking about goals, talking about why hockey isn't named puckey and so on. Here's some of them, if you want a laugh or two. What's good about them is that you don't really need to be into hockey to enjoy most of these.

And one for Joel:

CasualObserver

Terry, those are HILARIOUS!! I like hockey... but I prefer minor league. That nursery one will be me in another 2 months! I used to have season tickets second row right behind the visiting goalie (2 periods anyway) for our local ECHL team where we used to live. Man those were good times. We were always out of our seats and on the glass.

T-Mo

There is another one that I couldn't find where he's telling his team that they're going to call their offense their defense and their defense their offense. That one was also funny and at the end he says it will confuse the other team. If you noticed after almost everyone of those he has this "What did I just say" look on his face.

How about this one:

Or this one:

combatmp29r

Terry those are hillariouse!! I've been to a few Columbus BlueJacket Games. We get free tickets from the RR alot. I'm like Jason though. When i was still stationed in IN we went to every home Indinapolis Game there was. My wife is a diehard hockeye fan. I wish I'd have seen the nursery one before last Sat. That should have stirred OSU up some :thumbs: