Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

What would YOU pay for this??

Shuboxlover

Went and looked at this stuff a couple days ago.....1974 C-160 Auto

If you look at the pics you'll see:

Grass Catcher (VERY VERY VERY good shape)

42" Single Stage Snow blower

36" Rear Tiller

36" Mid Grader Blade

36" Rear discharge deck.

Tractor (as you can see has rear wheel weights), the seat is not in the best of shape, some of the tires are flat, needs a battery, fuel line, some teeth are broke off the steering shaft, headlights lens is missing.

The guy said before his dad passed away the motor was rebuilt, along with the hydro pump. I have not heard it run, but he says it runs great.

My question to you is......What would you pay for all this, he won't separate and of the attachments. The attachments are not in great shape, but look usable.

I offered him, what I thought would be a good deal for me and he turned it down, and then he told me what he want to get out of it, so I am curious what you guys think.

:D:omg:

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1270002699.jpg

Shuboxlover

another pic

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1270002752.jpg

Cody

I would say with everything thats included it would be worth between $800 and $1200 give or take a little.

Kelly

If you parted it out about $800 to $1000 but just to buy out right, $400 to $600 figure this the JD wheel weights sell for $150, the mid grader $200+ tiller if it has the pulley set up $150+ blower $75+ a running 16hp $200+ and there is more there.

Kelly

Before I paid more than $500 I'd have to hear it run and drive, but that is me.

Raider12

First off, are you wanting to buy this to keep and use for your self? Or part it all out and sell off most of it? I mean, if I heard it run and I needed this tractor for my self I would probably be willing to pay more for it than if I wanted to sell it off in pieces for a profit. A "good deal" just dosn't come around much in my neck of the woods. So I would have to agreed with the other member and go with $800 to $1200. But I would want to hear it run first.

Denver

Shuboxlover

The funny thing is, I REALLY only want the grass catcher and weights, but I may be interested in the mid blade and maybe the tiller. I don't care much about the blower or the deck. I would like to keep the tractor around in case I need some parts, but spending that much money..........OK, he said he wants $650 for everything.....so I don't know if I should spend that for just a couple items.

Confused99

Sent you a PM Shuboxlover.

Jason

Indy w h

I think $650 is a fair price. There's a lot of stuff there :omg:

why aren't those deals around me???

Indy

horsefeathers

SHU BOX, I'd pull the trigger, you can clean up the gun shot residue later! You can ask yourself, How many times am I gonna' find a haul like this? HORSEFEATHERS!

tgranthamfd

I paid $850 for a 74 C160 8 speed with a 42" blade and a 80 black hood with a 14hp kohler (replaced) with a 50" grader blade, 8 speed. they both run and work well but needed some attention. I later found a 36' tiller and ended up giving $200 for it minus the mid mount assembly and the lift assist, paid $90 and $50 for those items. I am in Oklahoma and there are not many Wheel horse items to be found around here. With all that being said I think $650 is one hell of a deal for all that is there, but you can never tell about a persons honesty, so if I were you I would like to hear it run. Just my opinion. I doubt there are a whole bunch running around your neck of the wood, either.

Docwheelhorse

In my opinion $650 would be a very good deal...

Tony

Coadster32

If recovery is what you're concerned with, I'd say get it. You should be able to recover your money and keep a few things off it for free. Just my $.02

pond195520032003

that is a fair price, and could get a couple hundred out of the cub cadet trailer! its the early one :omg:

Raider12

I would have paid him on the spot! I just don't find a package deal like that around here anytime.

Denver

Bow_Extreme

I'd easily pay $650.00 for the whole lot. Looks like a nice unit. I wouldn't sell off those items in less you really don't want them. There are some nice attachments there.

jpmcleod

I guess I will put in my 2 cents worth. I had the same problems buying a C175 with hydro. Couldn't here it run or see it move. The po and I took out the plugs and the motor was not frozen up so I took a chance and bought it. Got it home and it really cleaned up nice. Put a battery in it, and immediately a spark. Sprayed some gas in the carburatot and whammo. I am glad I got it. The supply in Florida is not all that great so sometime you take a chance.

If that tractor was here, I would jump on it at that price.

Duff

The price sounds fair, but I'd take a few minutes (if you haven't already) to flip over those attachments and see what shape they're in after stting on bare dirt. In the pictures it doesn't look like they're up on any sort of blocks? Depending on soil moisture and any residual chemicals in the soil (for instance, if the owner used to store fertilizer where the attachments are sitting), there could be significant rust. :D

Duff :omg:

whfan74

I would have pulled the trigger as well. Looks like a great assortment of items.......I really don't think you could go wrong.

Gene_S

$650 is a great buy for all that...

1974 C-160 Auto= $300 (thats to cheap) Not to mention the $150 wheel weights on it.

Grass Catcher (VERY VERY VERY good shape)= $50 to $75

42" Single Stage Snow blower= $150

36" Rear Tiller= $200

36" Mid Grader Blade= $100 to $200

36" Rear discharge deck.= $100

Just my opinion...

Lets ask Kelly, how much would you sell it for if you were selling it? :omg:

CasualObserver

that is a fair price, and could get a couple hundred out of the cub cadet trailer! its the early one :omg:

Bingo! I noticed that too.

$650 is a generous gift to you. Take it, sell a couple things and keep most of that haul for free.

bell

I would DEFINATELY drop $650 on all of that!

Let me know where it is and I'll go check it out for you... :omg: :D

Ken B

200.00 for the IH # 1 CART should be pretty easy to get. I think 650 is a pretty good deal as well.

Raider12

Well, I took the photo and ran it through my GPS Mastersizer to obtain the acurate coordinates to this "Deal of a Life Time" . So now that I know where this is I am current bording my private jet to the nearest airport in your area. You had better hit the pavement running Shuboxlover. Or someone else is going to make out big time. :omg::D

Denver

ps. The batteries in my planes remote control are dead and Im in Ohio :D

wheel horse 1045

$500 tops without hearing it run