stevasaurus

3 SPEED #5025 UNI-DRIVE REBUILD

8 hours ago, Jays308-8 said:

Old topic I know, but do you know the transmission gasket part number?

I was wondering the same thing is it a gasket or can you get away with rtv?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KyleLengerich
      I liked, but didn’t find an applicable thread, so I made a new post. 

We got a 69 Charger 10 last Friday. The brakes don’t really stop it, kinda slows it to an idle speed. Still too fast for the brakes to be engaged. FIL did some reading and it’s apparently the gears that stop the tractor, so now we’re looking at servicing and possible actually doing work on the trans. That’s fine, not a problem, figured we’d get into this eventually, so with the one known issue at hand, how would/have you gone about tackling this trans? 
      Trying to get voices of experience that might be able to save us a headache or two lol. TIA! 
    • By SIUC3
      I have what I believe is a Wheelhorse transmission from a 1964 -1966.  Is this worth selling via shipping?  I'm not sure on the value or desire for these parts, as I don't know if it is worth it to post online or just sell local, as I imagine that the shipping cost will be quite high because of its weight.  What do you all think?

• By HotRodMike
      Just picked up a 312 8 Tractor, Shifter handle is very loose and it won't go into none of the gears. Any ideas? Fixes?
    • By Dennys502
      Local pickup only.

Asking $800.00.

• By Laudra
      Hello,

I have what I believe is a 1989 312-8 wheel horse and need to purchase transaxle dipstick.  I do not need the tube just the dipstick, however, if the dipstick comes with the tube that's fine also...