Sign in to follow this  
KeithB

Detail pics of the new style WH

KeithB

I would like to see some detail pics, under the hood, under the rear fender etc for the new style WH like the 414-8 and similar

Thanks

baerpath

Keith What are you looking for ? I can go out to the shop and take a picture or you can stop and look.

Duane

KeithB

Thanks Duane, so are these newer WHs basically a C81 C125 type chassis with a different upper hood stand and hood?

baerpath

Basically thats it.

KeithB

Thanks, 7 months ago i knew NOTHING about WHs, i am learning. Wait i knew the were red LOL

tgranthamfd

I have got some detailed pics of mine with the fender deck off, while installing the clevis hitch, if that would help. It is the 2005 classic GT (315-8). The manual pics were crappy, so I took my own for future reference if anyone needed to see them. By the way it is the one in my avatar. Don't know if I have any of under the hood.

tgranthamfd

Here is some I found right off hand.

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

Kind of big pictures, hope this helps.

KeithB

Thanks, nice pics, can i get some under the hood showing behind the dash, battery area and wiring?

Thanks

gwgdog66

Thanks, nice pics, can i get some under the hood showing behind the dash, battery area and wiring?

Thanks

Keith,

I'll make sure little brother gets some good pictures for you this weekend when I'm down there. B)

tgranthamfd

Hope this covers what you were looking for. B)

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

KeithB

Thanks so much B)

gwgdog66

Terry,

How long has the ignition key been on??

Never mind. I see the amp meter is in the green. you must have had it running when you took that picture. B)

Forest Road

I've been looking all over for this stuff! Thanks for taking the time to post it!!!

tgranthamfd

I've been looking all over for this stuff! Thanks for taking the time to post it!!!

Did these photo's help you out, as well? If some area, in particular, are needed let me know.

Forest Road

Did these photo's help you out, as well? If some area, in particular, are needed let me know.

They sure did. I've been seeing bits and pieces of what I need to mount my tiller. I have a 2001 classic GT 312-8, a near twin to yours. I've seen various parts on ebay but have been apprehensive to drop any cash for fear its wrong. It would appear that I can buy a clevis hitch assembly for $350 but that's what I have into the tractor AND tiller. So I'm searching for the parts.

Thanks

tgranthamfd

They sure did. I've been seeing bits and pieces of what I need to mount my tiller. I have a 2001 classic GT 312-8, a near twin to yours. I've seen various parts on ebay but have been apprehensive to drop any cash for fear its wrong. It would appear that I can buy a clevis hitch assembly for $350 but that's what I have into the tractor AND tiller. So I'm searching for the parts.

Thanks

I hear ya. I think I got mine for around $260 or maybe $280. I've got the parts manuals and instructions saved on the computer in a pdf. file if they would help. That is what the pictorial is for, they had some crummy pictures in the manuals, so I took my own in case anyone needed them.

jpmcleod

Keith. I have taken the mower decks and rear hitches off several tractors and will never use the A-tath-o-matic brackeys and rear hitches. Before you spend a lot of money, can you post photo's of what you want. I may have them and all it would cost you is postage. I am still new to this and really don't know the names of some of the spare parts I have laying around. Send me an e-mail at jerry.pugh5170@yahoo.com with photo's.

Duff

What's the dash control below and to the right of the ignition switch, just to the right of the hour meter? :thumbs:

Duff :D

Forest Road

What's the dash control below and to the right of the ignition switch, just to the right of the hour meter? :thumbs:

THat's the electric clutch. I'm glad mine doesn't have that. Must've been a couple years later.

tgranthamfd

That's the electric clutch. I'm glad mine doesn't have that. Must've been a couple years later.

:D Yes electric PTO, push / pull. I have heard that some have had trouble with them, but not an ounce of trouble on mine but it barely has 100 hours on it.