Sign in to follow this  
hodge

I lost my son today.

kpinnc

As a father myself, I can not imagine what you must be feeling right now Mark. As many others have already said, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Although nothing we say could possibly make it any easier for you, our hearts go out to your family nonetheless.

I pray God gives you and your family peace during this difficult time.

Kevin

pond195520032003

Mark, sorry to hear about your loss. have no words to say

hodge

Nothing needs to be said, because words are not nearly as powerful or effective as actions. 90% of what we say is non-verbal. You guys, every one of you, are great. We know beyond any doubt that God is good, and that Seth is in better hands. Your prayers and love are felt, and very important to me and my family. We are getting through, not without pain, but certainly without regret or anger.

"The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. May the name of the Lord be praised." Job 1:21

Biglew

I am new to redsquare and don't know you yet. My prayers are with you and your family at this time. God bless you and your family. Lew and Sue Greensway, New Jersey

bk-scouter

I am truly sorry for your loss. The love and power of God is the greatest way through this...

-BK

Ken B

I'm very sorry for your loss. God Bless.

CasualObserver

Condolences and prayers to you and your family. I cannot fathom the pain. May you find solace and strength in your faith and family, they need you and you need them.

praying.gif God Bless you and keep you, and give you peace.

rwilson

verry sorry to hear about your loss. I just cant imagine. I dont know what to say.

WH854

Sorry to hear about your son. May the lord bless you and keep you.

Chas.

hodge

Today was a blessed day, no mistake. There were over 600 people at the Celebration Of Life for Seth, which is the highest number our church has ever seen. There was an invitation, and over 40 young people came forward! God is good, and we are already seeing meaning come from Seth's death. We are humbled and blessed.

My first horse was a B-80, which I gave to Seth. It needs restoring, but is in good shape. Everything is there. It is also very usable, as it sits. But, we wanted to do a restoration one day. I do believe that I will proceed with it, in his honor.

Again, thank you for your love and compassion,

Mark

stevebo

Mark,

I would be willing to do the paint work on the restore. My work is the not the best but is pretty good. I am not much with engine rebuilds but I am willing to do the paint and bodywork for you. If you are going to the show maybe you can bring it there and I can haul it back from the show and get going on it. Of course I would be doing this free of charge. You have always been good to me and many of us here on RS.

Roger from southern Iowa

Steve, that's showing the real and most important reason for this forum, in my opinion.

Being there to help when ever and however we can.

That is kind of you.

Bill

I am very sorry for your loss, You and your family will be in my prayers God Bless

Bill

bell

So sorry for your loss... You and your family are in my thoughts. JB

mowerman1193

Mark,

If you would like me to, I would gladly make you a free wooden portrait of your son..Just send me a PM if you are interested.

Kevin

Butch

As I read the subject and Marks first sentence it really sent a chill through me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

Mark I'm very very sorry for your loss. There's nothing I can say to ease your pain and lost but I will be thinking of you.

Butch

S. Jersey